Jay-Z says Trump is "bringing out an ugly side of America that we wanted to believe was gone"

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
"[Trump] is bringing out an ugly side of America that we wanted to believe was gone.

I think he could speak for himself here i mean, when this ugly side of the Amerikkka ceased to exist? :patrice:

Maybe he's talking about the racist wave who came out of the closet in the last election, and yet they've always been racist asf.

Just turn on the TV and see that unarmed black men are still being hunted and killed indiscriminately, the only thing missing is the public lynching with cacs doing picnics around :stopitslime:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
"I think it's actually a great thing," he responds, arguing that Trump is "forcing people to...have a conversation and band together and work together."

"You can't really address something that's not revealed," the multi-hyphenate business man continues. "[Trump] is bringing out an ugly side of America that we wanted to believe was gone. We still gotta deal with it. We have to have tough conversations—talk about the N-word, talk about why white men are so privileged in this country."

Lol this is cliche as hell

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
who cares what jay says. he parrots whatever the safe and popular white liberal narrative is
Cac liberal narrative is to not acknowledged racism tho. They know we found them out. Pay attention, Trump basically inadvertently help expose them. Y'all forget the most powerful cacs on this earth are liberal and yet we still got all this racism as if they can't dead that shyt effortlessly. Pay attention. We know America ain't the Cosby show now and never was. Last 50 years was a facad. And oh yeah, foh cac:camby:

Last edited:

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
Don’t be shocked if he runs for office

:ufdup:

He’s slowly becoming more mainstream....

• Dap
Reactions: GSR

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Fact
never thought i'd see the day that jay-z is the mouthpiece for an entire generation politically and socially

and dead prez, immortal technique, mos def are all somewhere struggling to remain relevant.

Daps
Jay is soft stepping to protect his paper. fukk white people - every single one of them, liberal and conservative, gay and straight. Once black people - especially these celebrities - stop stating the safe and obvious (Trump is a white supremacist. NO shyt) and turn their attention to liberal/moderate whites and how their charade of tolerance is the greatest contributor to white supremacy's preservation, we will finally be getting somewhere. Until then....:russell:

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
When you get to the level Jay is at now you gotta be careful with your words and how you present ideas to the world, that is, if you plan on doing big things.

i’d imagine it’s a hella of balancing act between staying genuine and not offending the wrong people .
i respect the way he’s been moving around at that level, same with lebron....if only Pac had managed to stick around this long, i know he would’ve figured it out eventually

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
Jay is soft stepping to protect his paper. fukk white people - every single one of them, liberal and conservative, gay and straight. Once black people - especially these celebrities - stop stating the safe and obvious (Trump is a white supremacist. NO shyt) and turn their attention to liberal/moderate whites and how their charade of tolerance is the greatest contributor to white supremacy's preservation, we will finally be getting somewhere. Until then....:russell:

:patrice: