Jay-Z says Trump is "bringing out an ugly side of America that we wanted to believe was gone"

TntBdx

Pro
Daps
Jay-Z's ultimate ambition is to run for office or at least dabble in politics, he playing the long game, shyt is obivious at that point.

Truth be told he is the poster boy of the free market economy, street level to corporate, i cant picture him as a legit politician let alone democrat but thats just me, trump did it

I rather hear Dame Dash or biggs perspective on things at this point

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Jay is soft stepping to protect his paper. fukk white people - every single one of them, liberal and conservative, gay and straight. Once black people - especially these celebrities - stop stating the safe and obvious (Trump is a white supremacist. NO shyt) and turn their attention to liberal/moderate whites and how their charade of tolerance is the greatest contributor to white supremacy's preservation, we will finally be getting somewhere. Until then....:russell:

To be honest, this makes me respect all the artists who were calling it like it was back when they were first really getting big.

Even Kanye’s 40 acres line was more real than this shallow Jay shyt

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
who cares what jay says. he parrots whatever the safe and popular white liberal narrative is

Exactly. Dude has all the time and $ in the world to get informed and can’t even pull off an imitation of being a smart/dumb breh like Nas. I’d rather hear the raps Bleek tossed out for that shampoo commercial instead

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Y'all never happy

Learn how to move if you want to be more than a worker. He's not hov From Marcy. He's Shawn Knowles... They are going to run. They can't win acting the way you want um too

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jay Z is one of those morons who thought racism was dead just because white kids in the suburbs buy hip hop albums. Same stupid shyt Russell Simmons was trying to peddle.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
weird how people that are supposedly against white supremacist talk like white supremacist and use white supremacist language.

"liberal narrative" lol

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
never thought i'd see the day that jay-z is the mouthpiece for an entire generation politically and socially

and dead prez, immortal technique, mos def are all somewhere struggling to remain relevant.

“First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the respect.”

“Truth be told if lyrics sold...”

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
never thought i'd see the day that jay-z is the mouthpiece for an entire generation politically and socially

and dead prez, immortal technique, mos def are all somewhere struggling to remain relevant.

“First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the respect.”

“Truth be told if lyrics sold...”