Jeff Nippard bodybuilding channel...

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I ran that for years and never liked it. Started doing upper/lower splits and hitting each muscle twice a week and it has me :wow:

Plus i get more rest days with upper/lower and go hard the next week

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
:rudy: I doubt it dude is all out roid head. Plus the info on that channel is pretty righteous. Check out some of the videos before you comment...

:usure:Breh, believe me when I tell you dude is on steroids and there are a number of other YouTubers with bodybuilding channels with the same or more advanced information.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
So I watch this video. Is nowhere near as good as the one I posted by Jeff Nippard.

:rudy:
Just because it's not a 15 minute long video doesn't mean it's not informative & this guy is a former Head Physical Therapist and Assistant Strength Coach for the New York Mets so his videos are more technical & advanced (it's obvious you didn't look at the other videos in his channel or you would have figured this out) & don't just involve random bodybuilding routines

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
:rudy:
Just because it's not a 15 minute long video doesn't mean it's not informative & this guy is a former Head Physical Therapist and Assistant Strength Coach for the New York Mets so his videos are more technical & advanced (it's obvious you didn't look at the other videos in his channel or you would have figured this out) & don't just involve random bodybuilding routines

Actually I watched a few of the videos before and they're not bad. What it could be is that your goals are different than mine. My goals are more in line with what you see on the Nippard's channel.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Actually I watched a few of the videos before and they're not bad. What it could be is that your goals are different than mine. My goals are more in line with what you see on the Nippard's channel.

I feel u breh!