Jeff Sessions Under Fire For Saying Take 2 Aspirin & stop whining in response to opioid crisis (lol)

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps

U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions has drawn jeers for suggesting that people in pain should consider over-the-counter Bufferin instead of opioids...

"I am operating on the assumption that this country prescribes too many opioids," Sessions said. "People need to take some aspirin sometimes."
Jeff Sessions to Pain Sufferers: Take Two Aspirin and Stop Whining

These addicts out here not about to get any help. WV is a zombie state. National guard not about to do shyt. Big Pharma going to keep over prescribing white people no matter what so they are pretty much on their own. At least they not being locked up and tossed into slavery like they did Black people in the 80's.

This is something that the white community will never recover from. You can quote me on that. This is just one of the many ways Amerikkka is falling off. White people are checking out the racist system they built is destroying them.

Let them eat pills...

Last edited:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I think Mr. Sessions is totally right when it comes to this white opiod addiction. :ehh: It seems they prefer to be addicts instead of getting jobs to get healthcare.:francis:

I think the whites are just very lazy and just don't know how to use their bootstraps to get ahead with hard work and some common sense.:yeshrug:

#MAGA:youngsabo:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest