Jeff Sessions Under Fire For Saying Take 2 Aspirin & stop whining in response to opioid crisis (lol)

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
this is the shyt that bugs the shyt outta me about the govt that blatant hypocrisy... :snoop: you got an entire town dying off the one specific drug and THEY STILL DO NOTHING TO STOP WHERE IT'S COMING FROM...:deadman: jesus fukking christ... they blame everyone instead of doing what needs to be done period...

They going to let them die and we all witness to it real time.

Crazy to watch.

isisleo86

All Star
Daps
He's a fukking dumbass.

I get migraines every few weeks, 2 aspirin don't do shyt. Usually I'll take 4-5 ibuprofen or a goody's powder and half the time those don't work.

Has he ever had a toothache? 2 aspirin ain't gonna do shyt! I can't imagine having a spinal cord injury ot cancer. Opiates are needed for some intense pain, but if overused or abused it develops into a habit.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
this is the shyt that bugs the shyt outta me about the govt that blatant hypocrisy... :snoop: you got an entire town dying off the one specific drug and THEY STILL DO NOTHING TO STOP WHERE IT'S COMING FROM...:deadman: jesus fukking christ... they blame everyone instead of doing what needs to be done period...

Watch El Chapo (Netflix) when the DEA meets with the Attorney General of mexico and they were both in agreement that WE WILL NEVER STOP THE DRUG TRADE..BUT WE CAN REGULATE IT ($$$)
:win:

And that's what's going on our government regulates this "game" with Big Pharma and the doctors being the key players and the opiate addicts being the helpless pawns..

Yet the government plays dumb..

Blaming broken homes and black market doctors which is bullshyt...

I know for a fact certified doctors are getting these people hooked with over presicribed drugs....

My OG uncle just got diagnosed with the Flu they gave this man 100 mg of codeine syrup.....

He was like "nephew dat shyt too strong...."
:damn:

But his doctor insists on having him come back for a reup
:snoop:

And you know what's ironic and even more hypocritical...

Jeff won't do shyt about OPIATES but is going hard on Medical Marijuana

Why is Jeff Sessions so obsessed with destroying medical marijuana?

Last edited:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Watch El Chapo (Netflix) when the DEA meets with the Attorney General of mexico and they were both in agreement that WE WILL NEVER STOP THE DRUG TRADE..BUT WE CAN REGULATE IT ($$$)
:win:

And that's what's going on our government regulates this "game" with Big Pharma and the doctors being the key players and the opiate addicts being the helpless pawns..

Yet the government plays dumb..

Blaming broken homes and black market doctors which is bullshyt...

I know for a fact certified doctors are getting these people hooked with over presicribed drugs....

My OG uncle just got diagnosed with the Flu they gave this man 100 mg of codeine syrup.....

He was like "nephew dat shyt too strong...."
:damn:

But his doctor insists on having him come back for a reup
:snoop:

And you know what's ironic and even more hypocritical...

Jeff won't do shyt about OPIATES but is going hard on Medical Marijuana

Why is Jeff Sessions so obsessed with destroying medical marijuana?

You are telling no lies.

Had WLS Surgery in 2013.

Spent 4 days in the hospital

Discharged me with 50 Oxycontin and I had no idea what it was at the time.

Took 1 pill and I was couch-locked with a nauseating high for 6 hours off 1 pill. They gave me also a chance to refill for another 50 as well.

Threw that shyt in the trash the next day but come to find out I could sell those pills for 20-30 each.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
He's a fukking dumbass.

I get migraines every few weeks, 2 aspirin don't do shyt. Usually I'll take 4-5 ibuprofen or a goody's powder and half the time those don't work.

Has he ever had a toothache? 2 aspirin ain't gonna do shyt! I can't imagine having a spinal cord injury ot cancer. Opiates are needed for some intense pain, but if overused or abused it develops into a habit.
He's an old white racist to begin with, of course the keebler elf looking faq is stupid and ignorant as fukk. Dumbass has said that weed is a gateway to opiates :mjlol::snoop:.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Like Maria Antoinette use to say.

“Let them eat opioids”
source.gif

L2014

Banned
Daps
I got a feeling that a lot of people on opioids would be better served on regular NSAIDs. I might be wrong though
I damn near burned a hole in my stomach because of NSAIDs. I suspect the volume at which people with chronic pain would have to take aspirin and aleve would cause alot of breached ulcers n shyt. Pain relief is tricky and most of the time Oxys n all that are too hard but OTC ain't enough.

Then there's the problem of different things working for some and not others. Its tricky stuff but not my problem:mjgrin:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug:

NGL part of me almost feels good seeing these white people getting treated with somewhat similar indifference from the govt that black people received during the 80s drug wave. At first it looked like this "crisis" was gonna get the type of response that we deserved - ie less criminal charges, more clinics, more treatment. But so far Trump and the DOJ is basically telling these towns to fukk off.

Vote for a president who doesn't give a fukk about you brehs :russ:

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I damn near burned a hole in my stomach because of NSAIDs. I suspect the volume at which people with chronic pain would have to take aspirin and aleve would cause alot of breached ulcers n shyt. Pain relief is tricky and most of the time Oxys n all that are too hard but OTC ain't enough.

Then there's the problem of different things working for some and not others. Its tricky stuff but not my problem:mjgrin:

I been on low dose ibuprofen for a minute, don't really go over 400mg a day & a 200mg pill is usually enough for the day, I try manage with the pain. I can't imagine needing more but really I just got achey joints and a bad back which is common shyt.

I can imagine some people going through hell.

I tried cocodomol for a week and the constipation nearly killed me lol never again man, felt like giving birth