Jeff Sessions Under Fire For Saying Take 2 Aspirin & stop whining in response to opioid crisis (lol)

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I work in health insurance and some of the shyt I see these cacs on is mind boggling. I even seen a women on fentanyl, alprazolam ( generic for xanax), oxycodone, and other controlled substances. :picard: :hubie:

Same here breh. Those Rx claims are amazing. Opened my eyes up to how much of a front white people put up. I didn't need the "opioid epidemic " to tell me there's a ton of strung out white people out here. The amount that are gaming the system too :skip: Doctor shopping, pharmacy hopping, etc.. And these doctors are a trip too. Every month we stop accepting claims for scripts written by docs, nurses, physician assistants, etc., who are gaming the system.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same here breh. Those Rx claims are amazing. Opened my eyes up to how much of a front white people put up. I didn't need the "opioid epidemic " to tell me there's a ton of strung out white people out here. The amount that are gaming the system too :skip: Doctor shopping, pharmacy hopping, etc.. And these doctors are a trip too. Every month we stop accepting claims for scripts written by docs, nurses, physician assistants, etc., who are gaming the system.
Its crazy.

So the company that I work for has a mail delivery Pharmacy as well.

I've seen patients that have two scripts written to the company's pharmacy and the local pharmacy (i.e. cvs walgreens) and they'll bytch at us b/c their order of xanax or tramadol was placed on hold for three months due to the fact that they already picked up their medication at the local pharmacy.
In other words they're basically trying to have more medication than what's written on each prescription.

I've had one guy who had the cops called on him because he was trying to order oxycodone at the local pharmacy even though he already had a claim that went through with the company pharmacy.

I've seen people call in requesting a reshipment of their meds stating that their medication hasn't come through the mail, even though the tracking info. says that the order arrived yesterday or the same day :skip: And USPS uses RFID tags nowadays so you already know they're full of shyt. They'll also do this for other types of medications too, esp. if the cost is high
its unreal, but hey, its not my body :hubie: unfortunately we'll be paying for this shyt in the future with our tax dollars :martin:

Last edited:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
I got a feeling that a lot of people on opioids would be better served on regular NSAIDs. I might be wrong though

I have mixed feelings about this stemming from, unfortunately, about 14 years of personal experience. I've had 2 major surgeries and a 3rd is on the horizon, coupled with potential stem cell treatment that I'll be paying out of pocket for. I've been on and off prescription opiates since I was 19. I'll admit that it is a little unsettling to think about being 19 and going to the doctor and getting a script for 180 VicodenES 7.5's -BEFORE- I even had any MRIs or CatScans, but that's what happened back in the early 2000s. That's just how it was.

Notice how I said WAS - it DEFINITELY isn't like that now, despite what these politicians say with their monday morning quarterbacking. Now with the stigma and regulations it's almost impossible to get anything like that, unless you're "grandfathered" in or are treating cancer pain. I know of 2 pain management doctors who left the business all together, and at my current pain management clinic they've systematically lowered every patient to the lowest possible dose of opiates and are refusing any opiate scripts for new, incoming patients. But these politicians will have you think that Pill Mills are on every corner. Nah... maybe 12-15 years ago. Where was all the outrage then? Who didn't predict this?

Anyway Sessions is an out of touch bozo. I don't think opiates are a viable long term solution for pain management for ANYONE . I was on them for years and I'll tell you the re-bound pain from the pills wearing off was worse than the pain it was supposed to treat. They stunt any sort of personal growth, physically or spiritually. I can count on less than both hands the number of times that they were NECESSARY for me, despite being on them for years. They should be used coupled with more pro-active forms of treatment like healthy diet, exercise, physical therapy. Coupled with a NSAID as well. And that's what is starting to happen now. Doctors saw this coming and they acted accordingly starting around 2010 or so (outside of Florida anyway). For some people in serious chronic pain they need a good dose of opiates just jump-start their systems to be able to physically do some of the more pro-active treatment methods like exercise and physical therapy.

What people like Sessions and these "came to do good, stayed to do well" politicians should start trying to figure out - are why young people are turning towards escape and heroin to begin with. There isn't a prescription pill problem spearheaded by doctors and big pharma. There was, back in the early to mid 2000s. Not anymore. There is a heroin and fentanyl problem now. They should try to combat the social and economic conditions that are leading towards millions of young people "dropping out" of life all together.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
[QUOTE="eastsideTT, post: 28353756, member: 25745" They should try to combat the social and economic conditions that are leading towards millions of young people "dropping out" of life all together.[/QUOTE]

Not going to happen.

Loken

All Star
Daps
this dude dont give no fukks

Sessions invokes 'Anglo-American heritage' of sheriff's office

"I want to thank every sheriff in America. Since our founding, the independently elected sheriff has been the people's protector, who keeps law enforcement close to and accountable to people through the elected process," Sessions said in remarks at the National Sheriffs Association winter meeting, adding, "The office of sheriff is a critical part of the Anglo-American heritage of law enforcement."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/12/politics/jeff-sessions-anglo-american-law-enforcement/index.html

:mjlol::russ::wow:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Let them eat pills...

:wow:

The white elites never have given a fukk about the white non-elites.

giphy.gif

bruistoff

Pro
Daps
This is something that the white community will never recover from. You can quote me on that. This is just one of the many ways Amerikkka is falling off. White people are checking out the racist system they built is destroying them.

Let them eat pills...
Yes, Lawd.
qjqCbmu.gif