Jeff Sessions Under Fire For Saying Take 2 Aspirin & stop whining in response to opioid crisis (lol)

Daps
I damn near burned a hole in my stomach because of NSAIDs. I suspect the volume at which people with chronic pain would have to take aspirin and aleve would cause alot of breached ulcers n shyt. Pain relief is tricky and most of the time Oxys n all that are too hard but OTC ain't enough.

Then there's the problem of different things working for some and not others. Its tricky stuff but not my problem:mjgrin:

Good point. When I was 14 (July 2000), I had my appendix removed. They gave me 15 Codeine pills (take one 3x/day for 5 days). Man....I don't think I've ever felt so good in my life. Watching those Hype Williams music videos on BET/MTV for like a week while playing video games and eating Spaghetti-O's :russ:.

6 years later, I have a quick surgery and they give me Hydrocodone. It had ZERO effect on me. I was like "why are y'all even giving this shyt out?" Docs were like "this shyt is addictive." I'm like "this shyt does nothing but make me smell funny and feel sluggish." Dumped them things in the garbage....probably should have sold them for some cash though lol.

Daps
I work in healthcare and its amazing how many addicts got their start from getting treatment for low back pain. These prescibers of narcs are 50% of the problem when it comes to white addiction. They bypass the nsaids and go straight to Vics.

Random question, but I wonder why so many people have back problems.

Weak core muscles? Not spending enough time in the gym working out the back (deadlift, bent row etc)? I rarely see people over 40 doing leg work or back work. It's all shoulders, chest and arms.

Daps
this dude dont give no fukks

Sessions invokes 'Anglo-American heritage' of sheriff's office

"I want to thank every sheriff in America. Since our founding, the independently elected sheriff has been the people's protector, who keeps law enforcement close to and accountable to people through the elected process," Sessions said in remarks at the National Sheriffs Association winter meeting, adding, "The office of sheriff is a critical part of the Anglo-American heritage of law enforcement."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/12/politics/jeff-sessions-anglo-american-law-enforcement/index.html

:mjlol::russ::wow:

Sessions is an idiot. The white immigrants that became cops in heavy numbers were Irish. Anglo = English. While it's all the same today, back in those days calling an Irish person "Anglo" would be like calling an Italian person "Mexican" or some shyt.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Wait, I thought Jeff Sessions was a white supremacist that stays on code? Why isn’t he saving the white race from opioids?

Because, fukk em!

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Weak core muscles? Not spending enough time in the gym working out the back (deadlift, bent row etc)? I rarely see people over 40 doing leg work or back work. It's all shoulders, chest and arms.

I wonder myself at times. I think poor posture might play a role. My pops always emphasized lifting with my legs and not my back. But how many people lift things around the house improperly? Then you think about dudes involved with manual labor like construction or manufacturing. All it takes is once. Or it could be years of heavy labor that finally catches up with someone. Or even working a desk job there's a proper way to sit.

Bad mattresses are no joke on the lower back and hips too.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I swear I heard stories of Pence giving No F's to Indiana drug users. Alot of cacs there dislike him too... I think these rich racist cacs would literally step on their own if they can't perform, no F's given.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lifting weights improperly

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I been on low dose ibuprofen for a minute, don't really go over 400mg a day & a 200mg pill is usually enough for the day, I try manage with the pain. I can't imagine needing more but really I just got achey joints and a bad back which is common shyt.

I can imagine some people going through hell.

I tried cocodomol for a week and the constipation nearly killed me lol never again man, felt like giving birth
Popping motrin will cause you to be infertile. Smoke weed instead.

Could These Common Pain-Relievers Lower Fertility?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
He's a fukking dumbass.

I get migraines every few weeks, 2 aspirin don't do shyt. Usually I'll take 4-5 ibuprofen or a goody's powder and half the time those don't work.

Has he ever had a toothache? 2 aspirin ain't gonna do shyt! I can't imagine having a spinal cord injury ot cancer. Opiates are needed for some intense pain, but if overused or abused it develops into a habit.
Stop taking MOTRIN and NSAIDS for migraines. You'll have bleeding ulcers in no time.

For migraines, Drink ALOT of water (at least 2 liters)
Take 50mg of Benadryl
Drink a cup of coffee

Take off the lights and take a nap. Your headache will be markedly diminished in no time.

If this doesnt work, go to your local ER and request Toradol, Benadryl, and Reglan and IV fluids all IV.

Either way, LAY OFF THE MOTRIN or you'll regret it later.