Jeff Sessions Under Fire For Saying Take 2 Aspirin & stop whining in response to opioid crisis (lol)

Family Man

Banned
Bushed
Daps

Jeff Sessions to Pain Sufferers: Take Two Aspirin and Stop Whining

These addicts out here not about to get any help. WV is a zombie state. National guard not about to do shyt. Big Pharma going to keep over prescribing white people no matter what so they are pretty much on their own. At least they not being locked up and tossed into slavery like they did Black people in the 80's.

Thi is something that the white community will never recover from. You can quote me on that. This is just one of the many ways Amerikkka is falling off. White people are checking out the racist system they built is destroying them.

Let them eat pills...

I pray to God that you're right about this.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
There arent enough rehab centers in America to help those white people......they gonna die off by the millions and their numbers will never replenish due to them refusing to have kids. Simple mathematics can tell you that more dying than being born wont help their #s in the long run.

Family Man

Banned
Bushed
Daps
You are telling no lies.

Had WLS Surgery in 2013.

Spent 4 days in the hospital

Discharged me with 50 Oxycontin and I had no idea what it was at the time.

Took 1 pill and I was couch-locked with a nauseating high for 6 hours off 1 pill. They gave me also a chance to refill for another 50 as well.

Threw that shyt in the trash the next day but come to find out I could sell those pills for 20-30 each.
Same thing with me. I had my wisdom teeth removed and the dentist wrote a script for a gang of pills. I wasn't experiencing any pain or discomfort that Advil or Tylenol couldn't have taken care of. I took one of those pills and felt "floaty" and started to hallucinate. Threw that shyt in the trash the next day.

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
Same thing with me. I had my wisdom teeth removed and the dentist wrote a script for a gang of pills. I wasn't experiencing any pain or discomfort that Advil or Tylenol couldn't have taken care of. I took one of those pills and felt "floaty" and started to hallucinate. Threw that shyt in the trash the next day.
:ufdup:Pass up a grand opportunity to profit brehs

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I got a feeling that a lot of people on opioids would be better served on regular NSAIDs. I might be wrong though

I work in healthcare and its amazing how many addicts got their start from getting treatment for low back pain. These prescibers of narcs are 50% of the problem when it comes to white addiction. They bypass the nsaids and go straight to Vics.

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
I work in healthcare and its amazing how many addicts got their start from getting treatment for low back pain. These prescibers of narcs are 50% of the problem when it comes to white addiction. They bypass the nsaids and go straight to Vics.
Good:mjgrin:

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Witnessing the whole thing must be astonishing.

Big Pharma really got a hold on America

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
You are telling no lies.

Had WLS Surgery in 2013.

Spent 4 days in the hospital

Discharged me with 50 Oxycontin and I had no idea what it was at the time.

Took 1 pill and I was couch-locked with a nauseating high for 6 hours off 1 pill. They gave me also a chance to refill for another 50 as well.

Threw that shyt in the trash the next day but come to find out I could sell those pills for 20-30 each.

Remember when I got my wisdom teeth pulled and got them Vicodin pills....took 1 and the same thing happened was all fukked up on the couch...flushed them shyts down the toilet.

Told a dude at work I did that....he was like "breh I'd have bought them".....:francis: