Jeff Sessions Under Fire For Saying Take 2 Aspirin & stop whining in response to opioid crisis (lol)

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I think Mr. Sessions is totally right when it comes to this white opiod addiction. It seems they prefer to be addicts instead of getting jobs to get healthcare.

I think the whites are just very lazy and just don't know how to use their bootstraps to get ahead with hard work and some common sense.

#MAGA

A fair, and honest assessment of the white community :ehh:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
]

These addicts out here not about to get any help. WV is a zombie state. National guard not about to do shyt. Big Pharma going to keep over prescribing white people no matter what so they are pretty much on their own. At least they not being locked up and tossed into slavery like they did Black people in the 80's.

This is something that the white community will never recover from. You can quote me on that. This is just one of the many ways Amerikkka is falling off. White people are checking out the racist system they built is destroying them.

Let them eat pills...

U damn right....

As Attorney gen. He ain't gonna do shyt just like Congress he is on the take..

Two top DEA whistleblowers have spoken of the Attorney general and justice dept unwillingness to prosecute big pharmacy executives..

Alot of regular working class white people hooked on this shyt

Like the lead engineer on this project I work on .

Ever since I sold this right wing fukkbwoi 5 hydrocodone pills during the holidays

He been up in my face like a damn fiend....talking about he needs em for an old back injury:francis:

Man this mofo eats these things like Skittles

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
ass cancer is too good for that
racist peice of shyt elf but
crackas are getting what they
paid for and it's glorious.
f1b6uh.jpg

wat6rr.jpg

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
U damn right....

Two top DEA whistleblowers have spoken of the Attorney general and justice debt unwillingness to prosecute big pharmacy executives..

Ever since I sold this right wing fukkbwoi 5 hydrocodone pills during the holidays

He been up in my face like a damn fiend....talking about he needs em for an old back injury:francis:

It be like that. I seen it. They live to take these pills.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
U damn right....

Two top DEA whistleblowers have spoken of the Attorney general and justice debt unwillingness to prosecute big pharmacy executives..

this is the shyt that bugs the shyt outta me about the govt that blatant hypocrisy... :snoop: you got an entire town dying off the one specific drug and THEY STILL DO NOTHING TO STOP WHERE IT'S COMING FROM...:deadman: jesus fukking christ... they blame everyone instead of doing what needs to be done period...