Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
:snoop: @ me for knowin this... A nikka jus well-versed when it come to this music shyt...

Remember reading she was cool wit Jboog/Fizz or both and said they like play cousins.... Jboog or Fizz claim crip...

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
She reminds me of 1 of my cousins. Dude grew up in a great city, both parents made 100k a year or close to it. Dude was neighbors with millionaires and shyt. Whenever he came to my house in the slums he loved it there, he used to be in his city telling people out there he was from my hood just because he spent a month living with me in the summer.

I always wanted to live in that safe suburban community he lived in while he always wanted to live in the dangerous and exciting ghetto. I never understood how he didn't appreciate how good he had it. I never understood why he would want to be from crazy ass Oakland when he was living in Silicon Valley and shyt. As soon as he got his drivers license as a teen he would come to the town every weekend and started fukking with the sideshows heavy just to be around the ignorance.

I'll never understand people like her or my cousin. I always wanted out of the hood and never thought of it as a place to want to be if you don't have to be there. People like her and Ray.J and Chris Brown really piss me off because they're living a life nikkas would die to get away from yet they're going out of their way to be affiliated with it when they don't come from that.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
927427_281187745412266_306079159_n.jpg
Blasian excellence:wow:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Nothing to really expound on...simply a tactic to gain a more "street based" following. The more realistic way to gain "street cred" as opposed to diving all the way in like Chris Brown or Wayne and Baby.
Ohh ok. But she should be trying to be accepted more in the pop lane instead of the urban lane. Dumb on her part. She should look at Keyshia Cole's career right now and see the hood ain't loyal. Compare that shyt to what Ariana Grande is doing and it's obvious which route see should take.

Last edited: