Jim Jackson picks Kobe over Lebron

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
Y all still talk abt this :francis:

In term of skills and mentality its kobe

Bron still playing except the ring he gon beat kobe in alot the catergories (mvp , final mvp , playoff total points , season total points , total rbd , total assist , total nba 1st team , efficiency and all )

Daps
Y all still talk abt this :francis:

In term of skills and mentality its kobe

Bron still playing except the ring he gon beat kobe in alot the catergories (mvp , final mvp , playoff total points , season total points , total rbd , total assist , total nba 1st team , efficiency and all )

More skill?

Bron shoots, rebounds, and passes better than Kobe.

Daps
A lot of fans point to stats, because it is the most tangible thing. It's all they have to go on.

Players tend to see it differently, 'cause competing against a nikka, and knowing how much of a problem they are to deal with compared to other nikkas, is going to carry more weight than stats. Stats are circumstantial. Some nikkas are more stat-driven, and some nikkas situation allow more for statistical dominance.

Daps
Like, Lebron is going to end up with more points than Kobe and Jordan, ultimately, but nobody can convince me he's a greater scorer than they are.

Stats tell A story, but not the entire story.

Should we assume Westbrook is the greatest all-around player, especially if he averages another triple-double? I sure as hell won't believe that. Doesn't pass the eye or the smell test.

Mentch15

Banned
Daps
True ballers know,

Stat nerds who dream of being ballers say otherwise

You don't have to be a stat nerd to know that LeBron passed Kobe as soon as he brought a title to cleveland

As much as I would love to put Kobe over LeBron all time, I'm not stupid enough to. LeBron is top 5 all time while Kobe is top 15

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Any true ballers (including casuals) are gonna appreciate a Kobe over a LeBron. At the end of the day...the point is to score...:troll: Cats like Jordan and Kobe are the embodiment of relentlessness and trying to put the ball in the basket. shyt...KD might end up being more respected than Bron...:sadcam:

Nggas respect the killers on the court...:mjgrin: and what they do can't be quantified on a stat sheet.

Now if you ask nggas who they would rather play with (in order to get your own shyt off)...I think most ppl would prefer Bron...:blessed:

and I still hold Bron above Kobe as a better ballplayer...:sas2: