Jim Jackson picks Kobe over Lebron

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
You don't have to be a stat nerd to know that LeBron passed Kobe as soon as he brought a title to cleveland

As much as I would love to put Kobe over LeBron all time, I'm not stupid enough to. LeBron is top 5 all time while Kobe is top 15

:mjlol:

Man fukk outta here with that media-driven drivel

One championship is one championship.

“But he won one in cleveland”

Yeah with Kyrie irving making that crucial game winning shot,

Give Kobe love and kyrie and he wins a title too :yeshrug:

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
More skill?

Bron shoots, rebounds, and passes better than Kobe.

You go by #s right

You gotta have the context young man

Bron gets most of his points at the line & the lane

Kob skillwise was a better post player, mid-range shooter, FT shooter, better jump shooter period...had Kobe played in the three & layup era, he would have thrived in this era the way Harden is

Kobe is much more sound defensively

Kobe is the better ballhandler

Kobe has more go to moves

Kobe’s footwork is light years ahead

But LBJ is the better passer

LBJ is 3 inches taller, plays a diff position, and weighs 50 more lbs...of course he rebounds better

Kobe was an elite two way player from age 21-34...LBJ from 24-30 (he hasn’t played elite def since returning to Cle)

Young ppl & non-ballplayers favor LBJ...ballplayers that compete favor Kob bc of his elite skill set & competitiveness

Project Pooch

All Star
Daps
You go by #s right

You gotta have the context young man

Bron gets most of his points at the line & the lane

Kob skillwise was a better post player, mid-range shooter, FT shooter, better jump shooter period...had Kobe played in the three & layup era, he would have thrived in this era the way Harden is

Kobe is much more sound defensively

Kobe is the better ballhandler

Kobe has more go to moves

Kobe’s footwork is light years ahead

But LBJ is the better passer

LBJ is 3 inches taller, plays a diff position, and weighs 50 more lbs...of course he rebounds better

Kobe was an elite two way player from age 21-34...LBJ from 24-30 (he hasn’t played elite def since returning to Cle)

Young ppl & non-ballplayers favor LBJ...ballplayers that compete favor Kob bc of his elite skill set & competitiveness

In my opinion........Bron is a much better player than Kobe, passed him years ago........the way you talk about Kobe is like he is MJ, Kobe wasn't nearly as good as MJ, like there is a big gap between them. Kobe was too inefficient and his prime aint dominant enough to be compared to MJ/Bron. , that's why he falls in that top 10-15 group all time

Just my opinion though :yeshrug:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps

Nicholas-Fraser-Why-You-Always-Lying-video-640x449.jpg

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
In my opinion........Bron is a much better player than Kobe, passed him years ago........the way you talk about Kobe is like he is MJ, Kobe wasn't nearly as good as MJ, like there is a big gap between them. Kobe was too inefficient and his prime aint dominant enough to be compared to MJ/Bron.

Just my opinion though :yeshrug:

Kobe was the best two way G for about 14 yrs

Ray Allen & Kob both shot 45% for their careers bc they were perimeter players...Kob took more long twos than any superstar I can remember. No one says Ray Allen is inefficient.

Kobe gave MJ 33 at 19 yrs old...gave him 55 a few yrs later. Kobe was the closest thing to MJ & I can appreciate their similarities & many differences

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Man fukk outta here with that media-driven drivel

One championship is one championship.

“But he won one in cleveland”

Yeah with Kyrie irving making that crucial game winning shot,

Give Kobe love and kyrie and he wins a title too :yeshrug:
Kobe gives up 3-1 leads, he doesn’t overcome them.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Like, Lebron is going to end up with more points than Kobe and Jordan, ultimately, but nobody can convince me he's a greater scorer than they are.

Stats tell A story, but not the entire story.

Should we assume Westbrook is the greatest all-around player, especially if he averages another triple-double? I sure as hell won't believe that. Doesn't pass the eye or the smell test.
:russell: object of the game of basketball is to put the ball in the basket and keep the other team from doing it.

All that extracurricular shyt be talking about like 'eye test is just nonsense.

There isn't a single thing MJ or Kobe can do that Bron can't as an individual on the court.

And don't even bring up rings or other dumb shyt like dunk contests either.