Jim Jones & Mel Murda Caught On Wiretaps Planning To Murder 6IX9INE UPDATE: Wiretap audio in OP

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
the opposite, 69 was funding VL clothing brand for Jimmy. Everybody was getting a cut from his money
9e5b502b47c1456c87d57298857fb752_xl.jpg
Vamp Life came out in 2012.

The nicca still needs funding 6 years later?

FeloniousMonk

Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
I'm a law abiding citizen, sir
I'm not involved in any criminal activity.

What's your badge number?

There's nothing weird about not being a chatty patty digging for info on a message board.
I got my answer from the person I quoted..

Stop being such a Coli try-hard breh..

Now...

what the fukk do you want. :stopitslime:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jimmy was telling Mel to hit innocent security guards to get to 69.....Jimmy fukked up, and no it doesnt sound like hes snitching, people seem to think feds need to flip and wire someone like the old days; they contacting cell phone companies to drop bugs on our phones....

That individual 1 shyt is suspect as well cops do shyt like this during rico's for dissension in the ranks, and from that call Jimmy was top dog.... trying to get people to plead guilty and cooperate against him in past crimes...
Not sure what's so hard to understand....feds been sitting on these tapes for months . If they wanted Jim they would have got him.

CHAIN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cabo Verde
I got my answer from the person I quoted..

Stop being such a Coli try-hard breh..

Now...

what the fukk do you want. :stopitslime:

You're big mad.
I'm good bro.

You're the one interviewing nikkas, trying to get inside information.

And I honestly dont know why that info was given to you.

I just find that suspicious.
Especially when the word is that there are a lot of st0rmfr0nt/bloggers looking for content/vulture ass/ whites posing as black ppl on this forum.

Get mad all you want. This thread was definitely viewed by some 'ppl' taking notes.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Jimmy was telling Mel to hit innocent security guards to get to 69.....Jimmy fukked up, and no it doesnt sound like hes snitching, people seem to think feds need to flip and wire someone like the old days; they contacting cell phone companies to drop bugs on our phones....

That individual 1 shyt is suspect as well cops do shyt like this during rico's for dissension in the ranks, and from that call Jimmy was top dog.... trying to get people to plead guilty and cooperate against him in past crimes...
A lot of times, just being in contact with felons is a parole violation. Suspected gang activity is a violation, this nikka was advising a felon with how to go about carrying out a crime. Feds dont use resources to tap your phone and then let you off the hook when they catch you in a compromising position.
None of it adds up.

FeloniousMonk

Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
You're big mad.
I'm good bro.

You're the one interviewing nikkas, trying to get inside information.

And I honestly dont know why that info was given to you.

I just find that suspicious.
Especially when the word is that there are a lot of st0rmfr0nt/bloggers looking for content/vulture ass/ whites posing as black ppl on this forum.

Get mad all you want. This thread was definitely viewed by some 'ppl' taking notes.
Breh

NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY gives a fukk what you think or find suspicious.

You sound and look like a bytch ear hussling on my convo.

The shyt posted is already common info.

You so far removed to how the streets move trying to relate snitching with messageboard inquiries.

You know you sound like a big dummy and coli poser, right.

Now, reply wit some more stupid sounding retort.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
These nikkas not getting it because they don't wanna believe that about a rapper they like and the fact that real nikka image they bought into is a lie

Wiretap Transcripts Of Shotti, Mel Murda & Mystery Man Plotting To Allegedly Murder 6ix9ine

2018 article on the shyt, article even says at the bottom Indivodual 1 is possibly an informant working for law enforcement, its the only reason his identity would be protected. Listen to the audio as well, notice how Jim Jones voice is much clearer than the others, he was the one recording that shyt and gave it to the feds.

giphy.gif

Ah shiet :wow: Jimmy is an informant:wow:

CHAIN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cabo Verde
Breh

NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY gives a fukk what you think or find suspicious.

You sound and look like a bytch ear hussling on my convo.

The shyt posted is already common info.

You so far removed to how the streets move trying to relate snitching with messageboard inquiries.

You know you sound like a big dummy and coli poser, right.

Now, reply wit some more stupid sounding retort.

:mjlol:

Oh, ur trolling.

Gotchu.

Bless.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
JoJo was holding Dipset down and had some business with them, so Jones called him for help. JoJo has connections everywhere so he just called up his fam in NY (Tru Life) to go help out Jimmy.
and dipset midwest was supposed to be run by jojo as well.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Easy. For one, This was years ago. Mel was not the high ranking nikka he is now. He was just a street nikka running with Jim

And 2, Tru Life and the nikkas he was around were really in the field

It’s not like cam and the we’re getting punked by some little nikkas. Lizzy was really a street nikka
Mel was a pretty high ranking member even then. He was dissing max b heavy around the time. Never said anything bout tru life tho. Not that I think he was scared of them. They probably already had beef from him being blood and them being Latin kings