Jim Jones & Mel Murda Caught On Wiretaps Planning To Murder 6IX9INE UPDATE: Wiretap audio in OP

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
JoJo was holding Dipset down and had some business with them, so Jones called him for help. JoJo has connections everywhere so he just called up his fam in NY (Tru Life) to go help out Jimmy.
My point is, nobody within te city whos a factor couldnt help out?

Nicca had to get a mutual mediator from outta state to get help with a local cat in his own town.

Speaks volumes...and thas not gangsta...

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
My point is, nobody within te city whos a factor couldnt help out?

Nicca had to get a mutual mediator from outta state to get help with a local cat in his own town.

Speaks volumes...and thas not gangsta...
Ahhh got you. Nah his other homies from around the way came and held him down too.

CHAIN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cabo Verde
Muthafugga are you even IN the streets?

Foh.

Fukkin coli weirdos...

I'm a law abiding citizen, sir
I'm not involved in any criminal activity.

What's your badge number?

There's nothing weird about not being a chatty patty digging for info on a message board.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
So Jim Jones didnt have any involvement with 69, other than being a member of the same gang?

:russ:
the opposite, 69 was funding VL clothing brand for Jimmy. Everybody was getting a cut from his money
9e5b502b47c1456c87d57298857fb752_xl.jpg

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
If it can be verified that violating someone within the gang is to kill them wouldn’t that hold weight?

It’s like someone using a slang term to name cocaine... People in prison always use code words for hits and they get convicted for it.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Jim should be good with any respectable lawyer if them boys come to pick him up. It's gonna be easy to dismantle "super duper violated" in a court of law.

Coli Lawyer signing out.
Jimmy was telling Mel to hit innocent security guards to get to 69.....Jimmy fukked up, and no it doesnt sound like hes snitching, people seem to think feds need to flip and wire someone like the old days; they contacting cell phone companies to drop bugs on our phones....

That individual 1 shyt is suspect as well cops do shyt like this during rico's for dissension in the ranks, and from that call Jimmy was top dog.... trying to get people to plead guilty and cooperate against him in past crimes...

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
If it can be verified that violating someone within the gang is to kill them wouldn’t that hold weight?

It’s like someone using a slang term to name cocaine... People in prison always use code words for hits and they get convicted for it.
He aint no gang member no more and a planned tmz blood state of the union saying this is more telling.....Jumbo sized green light every blood would try to jump on had that happened

Its blood in blood out we all know this.....