Jim Jones & Mel Murda Caught On Wiretaps Planning To Murder 6IX9INE UPDATE: Wiretap audio in OP

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
the opposite, 69 was funding VL clothing brand for Jimmy. Everybody was getting a cut from his money
9e5b502b47c1456c87d57298857fb752_xl.jpg

wrong u DOOFY azz n1gga

Vamp life was funded by Ali Zoe who had a stake in that clothing line when he introduced Jones to his manufactuing partner a wealthy Arab who produced other product lines for Zoe....

Jim Jones was the personality to push the brand and then eventually became a majority stake owner once Ali Zoe got a Fed sentence and the Arab sold his stake to Jimmy

51AY3iKZeFL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Jim didn't get revenue from the Bloods....he only got muscle and rep from them...

But Jimmy got lots of $$$ with the Zoes

Even the his hit song WE FLY HIGH (ballin) came courtesy of a production team linked with ALI ZOE

He spoke about that and his wealthy Arab friend in this book

713XV5Qw5rL.jpg

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Now that I think about it, that max b beef might have been overstated from Max's side when it comes to the tough guy shyt. Juelz and his goons had him under pressure in a clothing store during the beef. @FreshAIG @Nicole0416
Freeky said he gave max a 3 piece and a biscuit also and Mel made a videos dissing him and saying the goons was gonna be after him

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Also to the Jim Jones joining blood late shyt.

It start in the jail system mid 90s and exploded to the streets mid to late 90s and Jim became a blood late 90s, don’t seem like he jumped on late to me.

Obviously he wasn’t in it from the start

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I know he used to be around Jamaica, NY and Queens Village (Shadyville) back in the day. He died a few years ago though. (rip )

hmm interesting,

un kasa has been doing tell-alls on dipset lately (dopest thing he has done tbh) he said during the cam/50 beef it could've turned ugly. I wonder if fif knew him and if he was affiliated with both camps.