Jim Jones & Mel Murda Caught On Wiretaps Planning To Murder 6IX9INE UPDATE: Wiretap audio in OP

Daps
@LieutenantDan

jim gotta be working with them people right? When that phone convo first dropped Jim’s name wasn’t in it now that it’s trial time they drop his name. They do that with informants.

Plus he caught that Gun and Drug case in Georgia and only got probation for it:patrice:
id actually spoke on this awhile back, as well..

you dont get in a high-speed chase running guns, and get probation.. plus, you gotta factor in- the Feds been following these dude for YEARS.. yea.. something aint adding up..:patrice:

all these dudes business about to come out..

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Best believe if 69 got hurt, the feds would have charged Jimmy for conspiracy, just like they did Max. :ufdup:

Nothing happened, so the point is moot. He definitely was conspiring to cause bodily harm to people though. I’m no prosecutor, but I think it would easy to put 2 and 2 together. :francis:
Exactly what I was thinking. If 6ix got touched, better believe they would have rallied Jim up with the rest of them for at least questioning.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

you dont get in a high-speed chase running guns, and get probation.. plus, you gotta factor in- the Feds been following these dude for YEARS.. yea.. something aint adding up..

it does indeed add up.

jones conveniently signed to roc nation around this time.

According to cam, he joined late and Cam made it seem like he wanted to do it like joining the boy scouts

that's pretty vague tho.

joining late in terms of what?

he wasn't some dude that got put on after he blew up or anything like that, cuz he was known for bangin' before rapping.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I been telling these nikkas Jim isn’t soft. He’s a loudmouth for sure, took Ls for sure but that nikka really be in the field. Before Cam has money like that it was literally Jim himself holding down Cam whenever they did shows and whatever little Blood nikkas he’d have run with them. Then Blackadon and Luka Brazi came around the SDE era. That’s when Luka had all them Bloods run in Sony to help Cam get out his deal. (Didn’t work but still)
what does tito poppins do?
Un Kasa said during the BMF showdown in miami he was knocking nikkas out

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I'm almost certain Jim Jones ordered a hit on Freddie Gibbs.

Gibbs ain't a snitch though. The nikka that shot at him was standin' next to him minutes earlier, but Gibbs still said he didnt recognize him.

69 snitchin' ain't an indictment on NYC to me. You cant control what another dude does. Every major city has snitches who live their lives and die of old age.
no, that was jeezy's homeboy in Brooklyn who did that.
You didn't hear that from me though

Daps
Reppin
NULL

you dont get in a high-speed chase running guns, and get probation.. plus, you gotta factor in- the Feds been following these dude for YEARS.. yea.. something aint adding up..:patrice:

That woulda been a state charge . I don't think you can benefit in a state case by cooperating with the feds on another case

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Lol you got caught fronting, give it up.

Next time you try and pretend you’re plugged in at the highest level of federal law enforcement for attention in the coli, you should do a little research into the stories you’re linking.

Then maybe you would’ve noticed that indictment you linked stemmed from a robbery/murder spree in 2015 where they got caught instantly and was all over local news for weeks before you come in here fronting like you know something talking about “SEE THE FEDS HIT VA IN 2017!”

:mjlol:

You and your google fingers got exposed and no amount of profane essays will change that.
I’m from Bad Newz originally and was home visiting at times around then, and I definitely remember that joint being all over the news.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:leon: jim sounding like the big homie during that convo
If the cops had a specific target as far as the nine tres goes, their targets shifted after Jimmy is on the phone directing killers what to do......

Even jammed up, Jimmy spoke real slippery on the phone, stopping short of saying what would get him arrested, even directing others to let shotti handle his own mess, but the boy must be violated too shyt, very boss kingpin like

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Yeah violated can be interpreted as anything cause Mel didn’t hit with a conspiracy to commit murder on him, they just picked him up for the other shyt...so it looks like Jim wasn’t around them for the other shyt, or on the phones...so they can’t get him with anything
What does violate mean in the context of his security cant protect him all the time, and hit his people to send a message shyt......Super violated was fukking the man girl and kidnapping him in front of his crib no sneak no masks; just like 69 said he felt he was gonna die that day even before he got grabbed......