Daps
Reppin
NULL
NY dudes be goin ham with the disrespect :mjlol:
"You a fukkboy with no honor":wow:

This quotable up there with

"You a dikk riding fagget, you love the attention":wow:

NY nikkas treat that slick talk like a art form :ohlawd:
Can't forget about when Jim called Dame "the real culture vulture, u fakkit, u slut" :mjlol:

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
When I met cam he basically told me the same thing like we cool but we haven't been like that for years so it's nothing to him. He said they have they own set of friends and it's not like the go to each other's house and watch the games or things like that. Basically it's business. He told me that like 5 years ago

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Desparate delusional dikksucking stans of these two infinitely inferior to the GOAT Hov ass, lyrically remedial, flow challenged, brick factory dropping, sorry ass excuses for struggle rappers mad as fukk cuz no lies were told :umad:
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

It was all good when Jimmy Joyner Kersee aka Usain Dolt aka Jim Jonesing-for-attn-from-Hov-cuz-his-sperm-donor-never-gave-him-any aka Michael BOLTon aka Jimmy Gonzalez aka Chrissy's washed up p*ssy whipped child support slave kept up the bullshyt narrative that the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd didn't destroy Clitset and he's not still Jimmy's biggest idol :umad:

The minute Jimmy admitted on TBC that the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd is the GOAT then Queen Jaffe aka Flea Ocean aka Luther Camdross aka Pepto Bismol Papi aka Flabron aka that bird ass nikka Fleacan Sam aka the poster nikka for IBS (Irrelevant bytchnikka Syndrome ) aka c00nron aka Oh Boy George aka Camwrong aka leader of the Clitset aka Dipshyts aka Shimset got in his feelings like the color of p*ssy wearing, hating ass fukk boy he's always been and started clowning......Clitset & Nas Lost lost :umad:

He bike :wow: