Jimmy Butler's Run to the 2023 NBA Finals Is OBJECTIVELY More Impressive Than Any Run LeBron Had EDIT: @Rhakim Exposal Thread

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Rhakim was all ready to combat everything I said.....until I dropped all the "friends of mine" quotes now just like @Jcotton1 he's pretending he didnt see it and is posting like nothing happened :dead:

No, I went to sleep. :mjlol:

What was there to even say about those quotes? You haven't come up with a single contradiction or false claim. You're just Gish Galloping through the thread, every time one of your misunderstandings or reading comprehension issues got exposed, you just ran to a new point.

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Jimmy butler just cost his team game 1 In the finals and had his worst game of the entire playoffs. 13points on 14FGA is awful and worse than any single game lebron had in the playoffs and he is in year 20.

please don't ever compare or even mention bron and Jimmy in the same sentence.

you can't score 13points as the best player on the team in the nba finals

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Everyone can see you ain't bright enough for this game. Or you're just an open liar purposely cutting off quotes to create a false impression.

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:Ok Mr Cotton keep deflecting and typing up those fantasies for the coli :dead:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Because I didn't feel like introducing my overseas work into that thread. I didn't say i wasn't moving back overseas, just wasn't relevant to the conversation. If you didn't have mush for brains, you would have seen the euphemism between the lines.

So you claimed over and over again you left Inglewood because you got kicked out because you didnt want to introduce your overseas work to the thread.... even though you've done it in 100s of other threads before and after......okay!!!! :mjlol:
Haven't you figured out yet that the 3rd-world community I was spending most of my time in was the "regular home" I was referring to,
nikka fukk outta here :laff: So now the "regular block" you were referring to was a 3rd world community overseas :dead:

You said in that thread you had moved back to your old area but not the same hood, in a safer part of town. Then you said you were moving back to your regular block thats more dangerous, when previously you claimed you stayed in a rougher part of Inglewood. But nah, "regular block" means 3rd world overseas

I moved back to my old area couple months ago. Not the same hood I used to live in that had gang stuff go down all the time, but a safer one, near the wealthy part of town where nothing really ever happen. So I didn't see this coming at all.
It's actually a nice neighborhood. Nothing like that ever happens.

Okay Mr Cotton :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
How is it "deflecting" to answer your exact posts? :what:

And if I typed fantasties, why won't you take me up on any the ban bets?

You claimed I had contradicted myself on living in South LA, when the EXACT same statement was in both comments. You just chose to cut one off early to make it look different. Everyone can see you're a fraud and your "exposal" flopped.

Imagine having spent months of your life stalking me and an entire day typing shyt up only to ghost with no response every time your dumb shyt got countered.

yeah go ahead and post proof of all these "friends of mines" and then we can talk Mr Cotton :mjlol:

LOL @ calling me a fraud when you made an exposal thread about a no name poster who was doing the same exact shyt you've been doing on here for years :dead:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
LOL @ calling me a fraud when you made an exposal thread about a no name poster who was doing the same exact shyt you've been doing on here for years :dead:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Are you slow? :what:

Ban bet me then.

Are you still shook? You've spent your whole fukking day on this and still haven't come up with ONE contradiction or mistruth.

Last edited: