Jimmy Butler's Run to the 2023 NBA Finals Is OBJECTIVELY More Impressive Than Any Run LeBron Had EDIT: @Rhakim Exposal Thread

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Are you comparing Russ on the wizards in the regular season, to LeBrons PLAYOFF run enroute to the Finals? Where he had  one teammate average 10+?

I'm genuinely curious, what made you think they were comparable? I'm always curious the thought process of the stupid.. if you could break that down for me I'd appreciate it

YOU MUST BE VERY SLOW

IM NOT COMPARING ANYTHING

IM EXPLAINING THAT STATS DONT EQUATE TO GREATNESS

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bron 2018 is the GOAT playoff run by any player

FSF8AM7XsAAbl0c.jpg:large

:damn::damn::damn:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Shouldn't you be more concerned with the Warriors and what y'all plan on doing to stay relevant and a playoff team instead of LeBron?

Lakers are gonna be a top team in the NBA next year, the warriors are a sinking ship.

Priorities brah
Lol, meh. Neither are winning a chip next year without big changes :umad:

nikka said “top team” like the lakers ain’t on a treadmill :laff:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Lol, meh. Neither are winning a chip next year without big changes :umad:

nikka said “top team” like the lakers ain’t on a treadmill :laff:
Lakers are currently at this moment the 2nd best team in the West.... With a roster that was put together 3/4 of the way into the season :comeon:

Meanwhile the Warriors GM gave y'all the deuces cause he knows this chit ain't going anywhere. You basically have the 2nd worst contract in the entire NBA on your books in Jordan Poole who will lose you an entire series by himself

It's over brah. Face it

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'd say we all can agree that Miami has been the less talented team in every series they've played in this postseason (Knicks are debatable but you get my drift).

Where they've had an advantage however is with their coach, and their team's overall IQ. Each team they faced, while extremely talented... Have shown tendencies to play dumb basketball and not exploit mismatches. Milwaukee even with Giannis isn't a smart basketball team. Boston just doesn't stay focused consistently... NYK were pretty evenly matched IMO. All of these teams don't have a player of Jokic's caliber that can combat the adjustments and looks Spo throws at them.

Instead, those team typically played right into Miami's hands. Just look at how Boston attacked Miami's zone vs how Denver did last night? Jokic just got the ball and made sure they got a good shot... Every time down. Boston just kept chucking 3s.

It is impressive that Miami got this far, but a lot of bad basketball from their opponents and lack of BBIQ from star players is how they managed this. Jokic isn't going fall victim to the stupidity we've seen from other teams thus far

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Bron 2018 is the GOAT playoff run by any player

FSF8AM7XsAAbl0c.jpg:large

The timing of those huge games was amazing too. First was to avoid going down 2-0 at home against Indiana. Then to avoid going down 3-1. Then the must-win at home to take a 3-2 lead so Indiana didn't have a home game to win the series. Then Game 7.

Then he had one to avoid going down 3-1 to the Celtics, and another when down 3-2 and needing a win to stay alive, and then another in Game 7.

Of his 10 huge games that postseason, basically 7 of them were must-win situations.

And don't forget classic game-saving block and buzzer-beater three in Game 5

Then another classic game-winner to rip out Toronto's hearts in Game 2 and damn near end the series before it had even started.

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Lakers are currently at this moment the 2nd best team in the West.... With a roster that was put together 3/4 of the way into the season :comeon:

Meanwhile the Warriors GM gave y'all the deuces cause he knows this chit ain't going anywhere. You basically have the 2nd worst contract in the entire NBA on your books in Jordan Poole who will lose you an entire series by himself

It's over brah. Face it
2nd best :laff:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
just noticed Bron has more FMVP than Curry and Kobe combined :russ:

more 40-point games in the playoffs than Curry and Kobe combined too.

Actually, he has the same # of 40-point games in the playoffs as Kobe, Curry, and Butler combined.

And Lebron has more playoff buzzer-beaters by himself than Kobe, Curry, Butler, Durant, Kyrie, Wade, Westbrook, Harden, Dirk, Duncan, Iverson, and Kawhi combined.

Last edited:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Uhhh they were in the WCF with only one other Western conference team.

That's exactly what a top team is. I swear to God you continue to post some really stupid chit, but I forgive you cause you're going through some chit with the destruction of Curry and the Warriors

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
stay mad my boy :salute:

nikkas want people to be impressed by needing 7 games to beat Victor Oladipo :laff:

Oladipo in his career year when he was All-NBA, putting up 23-5-5 with 1st-team All-Defensive and leading the league in steals. In other words, better than almost every Jimmy Butler season.

That Indiana squad also had SEVEN guys average double-digits in the series, while Cleveland only had one double-digit scorer outside of Bron. Bojan Bogdanovic, Domantis Sabonis, Myles Turner, Darren Collison, Thaddeus Young, and Lance Stephenson all played well. They were a solid squad.

Literally no one on Cleveland played well (Kevin Love with 11ppg on 33% shooting was Bron's only teammate in double figures), and Bron still won the series basically singlehandedly.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
stay mad my boy :salute:

nikkas want people to be impressed by needing 7 games to beat Victor Oladipo :laff:
Also impressed they got Game 1 at the MSG where lights bright asf...and won a tight Game 6 in Miami to close out.

Bron averaging 34-10-8 on 55/35 shooting to beat 48-win Pacers despite no help....game-saving block, game-winner, 3 huge classic games....not impressive

Jimmy averaging 25-7-6 on 45/11 shooting to beat 47-win Knicks with 5 teammates in double figures....no memorable games or clutch moments...so impressive

It's okay to have completely different standards for other players than you have for Bron. But admit you're doing it, and that you full well know they don't belong in the same conversation.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Oladipo in his career year when he was All-NBA, putting up 23-5-5 with 1st-team All-Defensive and leading the league in steals. In other words, better than almost every Jimmy Butler season.

That Indiana squad also had SEVEN guys average double-digits in the series, while Cleveland only had one double-digit scorer outside of Bron. Bojan Bogdanovic, Domantis Sabonis, Myles Turner, Darren Collison, Thaddeus Young, and Lance Stephenson all played well. They were a solid squad.

Literally no one on Cleveland played well (Kevin Love with 11ppg on 33% shooting was Bron's only teammate in double figures), and Bron still won the series basically singlehandedly.

BRONS TEAMMATES NOT PLAYING WELL?

NO WAY?!

I WONDER WHY THAT IS!!?

:jbhmm: