Jimmy Butler's Run to the 2023 NBA Finals Is OBJECTIVELY More Impressive Than Any Run LeBron Had EDIT: @Rhakim Exposal Thread

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
going back to 8:15pm pst last night, Rhakim has made at least one post during every hour except for the 4am-5am hour.

we're talking over 15 hours now. what a fukking bender :picard:
The invasion has begin

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Lakers are currently at this moment the 2nd best team in the West.... With a roster that was put together 3/4 of the way into the season :comeon:

Meanwhile the Warriors GM gave y'all the deuces cause he knows this chit ain't going anywhere. You basically have the 2nd worst contract in the entire NBA on your books in Jordan Poole who will lose you an entire series by himself

It's over brah. Face it
2nd best he says :laff:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Uhhh they were in the WCF with only one other Western conference team.

That's exactly what a top team is. I swear to God you continue to post some really stupid chit, but I forgive you cause you're going through some chit with the destruction of Curry and the Warriors
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

My man used the 2019 Blazers logic :laff:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

My man used the 2019 Blazers logic :laff:

these dudes are delusional. they think we were some elite team when we were one dennis schroeder 3 away from playing denver in the first round and getting swept

that's why I don't want to run it back or trade our first rounder. unreliable stars who are injury prone + we got a fortunate path to the WCF this year

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
He really thinks the Heat are top two in the league
That's the way an NBA/NFL/MLB/NHL season works..... Are people always this dumb on the Coli or did I just get lucky?

Based on the recent talk on this forum, especially this thread, I'm gonna assume that a large part of this forum are filled with people who shouldn't handle anything sharpe in their every days lives for fear of hurting themselves or others

Also @CantStop take your meds Cody. Gotta remind you on the regular

LexDiamonds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
these dudes are delusional. they think we were some elite team when we were one dennis schroeder 3 away from playing denver in the first round and getting swept

that's why I don't want to run it back or trade our first rounder. unreliable stars who are injury prone + we got a fortunate path to the WCF this year
That Schroder three didn't win the game because of ADs foul but yes, if they lost that game they woulda been out in the first round. They're gonna run it back mostly so you'll have to deal with it for the next few years.

Their seeding is gonna be a lot better so the won't match up with a Denver or Phoenix until the later rounds... They can beat anyone else.

LexDiamonds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
As to this thread, Hell no. Lebron's runs in 2015, 2018 are much more impressive. Jimmy has way too many stinkers, he doesn't have to bring his A-game every single night.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That Schroder three didn't win the game because of ADs foul but yes, if they lost that game they woulda been out in the first round. They're gonna run it back mostly so you'll have to deal with it for the next few years.

Their seeding is gonna be a lot better so the won't match up with a Denver or Phoenix until the later rounds... They can beat anyone else.
I don’t mind running it back but I’m not under the belief that running it back means we’re going to contend just because we made the WCF this year. I rather they run it back just so that this era can end. Stop trading picks and messing up the future for temporary fixes that have no impact on the end result

LexDiamonds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don’t mind running it back but I’m not under the belief that running it back means we’re going to contend just because we made the WCF this year. I rather they run it back just so that this era can end. Stop trading picks and messing up the future for temporary fixes that have no impact on the end result
It's possible the Lakers fall off like the mavs if injuries hit. They have depth now so they should at least be a good regular season team that can win playoff rounds depending on the matchup. Nuggets, Suns (with better depth), and Clips (if they ever get healthy) can put them out in a series

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

80%/torn foot tendon LeBron still has the highest PER vs the Nuggets this year in the playoffs.

Ham should theoretically be better in year 2/although LeBron will be older.

Just dont have a player suddenly become useless like DLO and the outlook is much better than a Trail Blazers team who couldnt win a game against a KDless Warriors team.