Jimmy Henchman Could Be Released From Prison Next Month

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
It makes sense but how come Yayo dodged the bullet?
I don’t think it was yayo that actully did the slapping of henchman’s son it was Lodi mack … he was deffo trying to scare yayo tho by shooting at yayos mothers house and shooting at yayos ride if I recall right …..

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Nobody is off limits in a real war

G unit gave him first L after he was terrorizing fools like pac and Suge
Not totally true …. big u told a story where he basically saved henchman’s life in a restaurant… big u and henchman were having a bizz meeting n suge turned up with goons on stand by to light henchman up …. Suge walked in and was about get bizzy on hench when big u stepped in suge respected big u n knew this would fukk big us money up whatever deal big u n henchman had going on …. I think henchman put his hand out to shake suges hand n suge just blew smoke in his face …. I think after that that’s when henchman paid a goon to shoot suge in the foot/leg in Miami back in 05…. suge wasn’t scared of henchman … as far as pac goes yeah I think all that yapping pac was doing saying he wasn’t scared was just a front he was deffo wary of henchman n jack n them … especially after quad … he needed a strong team behind him cause if he got bailed out n just went prancing around ny afterwards he would have been food ….. as far as the g-unit vs henchman beef even tho I have 50 as my avi I just have to be honest henchman n co was giving g-unit way more Ls then the other way around … henchman’s whole mission after the slapping situation n this came out of henchman’s mouth from the paper work is that “ he would make sure them g-unit nikkas would be carrying a coffin “ ….

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
It makes sense but how come Yayo dodged the bullet?
Yayo got money. Lodi Mack served like two years for smacking the kid and a gun charge. When he got out Jimmy had some nikkas set him up. Basically they pretended to be cool with one of Lodi’s cell mates and said his cellie to them to hold him down. They were waiting for him the day he got released from prison and everything but someone had already picked him up when they got there. So they called his lawyer who handed the phone to Lodi Mack and he gave them the address to his sister house in Staten Island that he was staying at.

Last edited:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Not totally true …. big u told a story where he basically saved henchman’s life in a restaurant… big u and henchman were having a bizz meeting n suge turned up with goons on stand by to light henchman up …. Suge walked in and was about get bizzy on hench when big u stepped in suge respected big u n knew this would fukk big us money up whatever deal big u n henchman had going on …. I think henchman put his hand out to shake suges hand n suge just blew smoke in his face …. I think after that that’s when henchman paid a goon to shoot suge in the foot/leg in Miami back in 05…. suge wasn’t scared of henchman … as far as pac goes yeah I think all that yapping pac was doing saying he wasn’t scared was just a front he was deffo wary of henchman n jack n them … especially after quad … he needed a strong team behind him cause if he got bailed out n just went prancing around ny afterwards he would have been food ….. as far as the g-unit vs henchman beef even tho I have 50 as my avi I just have to be honest henchman n co was giving g-unit way more Ls then the other way around … henchman’s whole mission after the slapping situation n this came out of henchman’s mouth from the paper work is that “ he would make sure them g-unit nikkas would be carrying a coffin “ ….

Henchman knew that Suge was coming and refused to run awat...

And I'm not sure if this is before or after he had Suge touched in Miami. Maybe after. I'm not sure.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

And I'm not sure if this is before or after he had Suge touched in Miami. Maybe after. I'm not sure.
Nah think it was right before. It was when Big U just got out of prison so he ain’t know what was going on. I think Big U got out on 04 and Suge was shot in 2005

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps

Yeah he refused to leave the restaurant that’s true but he knew big u was tight with suge also …. He wasn’t stupid he knew if he walked out that restaurant he would have got damaged……….

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jimmy said himself this thing is a long process. I don't know where y'all getting this one month thing from.
Yeah he refused to leave the restaurant that’s true but he knew big u was tight with suge also …. He wasn’t stupid he knew if he walked out that restaurant he would have got damaged……….

Didn't Big U tell him to go out the back?

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
What a coincidence...just last week I had a business meeting with a NY breh who used to move around with Jimmy and Haitian Jack heavy in the 90s. Told me stories of all the havoc Jimmy used to unleash.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
A lot of people talking reckless.
When jimmy people's do be on this motherfukker frfr.

Plus they will visit you frfr.
Just saying.

You never know tho.

Art Barr

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Jimmy said himself this thing is a long process. I don't know where y'all getting this one month thing from.

Didn't Big U tell him to go out the back?
Yeah to dip out the back exit ….Jimmy not stupid he knew suge wouldn’t be by himself n probably had the place surrounded …. Still til this day am not sure what suge and henchman’s beef was … am thinking it was a combination of things tho if I had to bet ….. suge riding for pac over quad shooting , akon beef sure Jimmy was tied into that then game n suge was beefing n Jimmy was game manager at one point …..

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
What a coincidence...just last week I had a business meeting with a NY breh who used to move around with Jimmy and Haitian Jack heavy in the 90s. Told me stories of all the havoc Jimmy used to unleash.
Yeah I think a lot of rappers n music wigs were not really aware or fully aware of how dangerous Jimmy was cause he was presenting himself as some music talent or manager in the early 90s that’s where I think pac went wrong I don’t think he had a clue who he was talking to reckless at the mouth with wen he was yappin to henchman ….

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I’ll say this speakin of henchman and suge … had deathrow not folded n pac not been killed .. n Jimmy out of prison would have been a crazy war if that actully took place meaning suge in the midst of his power vs Jimmy henchman ….. not sure who would have came out on top but suge had way more money then henchman so suge did had more power in the sense … I know that’s a lot of hypotheticals but would have been a crazy beef …. @kingofnyc , @FreshAIG what would your take on this war had it taken place in hiphop history ???