Jimmy Henchman Could Be Released From Prison Next Month

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah to dip out the back exit ….Jimmy not stupid he knew suge wouldn’t be by himself n probably had the place surrounded …. Still til this day am not sure what suge and henchman’s beef was … am thinking it was a combination of things tho if I had to bet ….. suge riding for pac over quad shooting , akon beef sure Jimmy was tied into that then game n suge was beefing n Jimmy was game manager at one point …..

So you think he didn't leave because he thought the place would be surrounded? U said Suge called him and asked him if that was Henchman in there. So basically he didn't know he would be there.

I was hoping he would have perished behind bars.

He's not out yet.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
So you think he didn't leave because he thought the place would be surrounded? U said Suge called him and asked him if that was Henchman in there. So basically he didn't know he would be there.

He's not out yet.
Yeah he knew cause soon as suge got off the phone big u warned henchman …. Suge walked into the restaurant n big u got in the middle of it ….pretty sure henchman put his hand out to shake suges hand n he blew smoke in henchman’s face ….

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah he knew cause soon as suge got off the phone big u warned henchman …. Suge walked into the restaurant n big u got in the middle of it ….pretty sure henchman put his hand out to shake suges hand n he blew smoke in henchman’s face ….

I meant Suge didn't know he would be there.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I’ll say this speakin of henchman and suge … had deathrow not folded n pac not been killed .. n Jimmy out of prison would have been a crazy war if that actully took place meaning suge in the midst of his power vs Jimmy henchman ….. not sure who would have came out on top but suge had way more money then henchman so suge did had more power in the sense … I know that’s a lot of hypotheticals but would have been a crazy beef …. @kingofnyc , @FreshAIG what would your take on this war had it taken place in hiphop history ???

honestly, don’t think that would have happen
because IMO - pac was gonna leave or at least distance himself from Death Row & it would’ve made no sense to Suge to go after Jimmy for the sake of pac

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
honestly, don’t think that would have happen
because IMO - pac was gonna leave or at least distance himself from Death Row & it would’ve made no sense to Suge to go after Jimmy for the sake of pac
Yeah it was just a hypothetical…. Would have been a crazy war tho had it took place ….what do u reckon the actul beef later down the line between suge and Jimmy was ??? … suge riding for pac ?? Suge n akon beef cause am sure Jimmy was connected to that some how if I remember or suge and game issues since Jimmy was games manager cause I heard suge and a piru called mikey ru had game running for his life in a club in l.a at some point …or a combination????