JJ Abrams' "Overlord" (No Longer A Cloverfield Movie)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That's what I loved about it. They made it part of who he was as a character, from the very beginning.

Yeah and that made his arc more fulfilling. He learned to be a soldier but also wanted to keep his humanity which is the polar opposite of the Germans and supposed to be the difference between us and them

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
fukk that.

Americans were just as immoral. They were still lynching black folks and massacred black soldiers. They didn’t have ovens but were just as bad.

Breh I said how we were SUPPOSED to be. I’m not saying how shyt was. I’m saying the ideal of what our soldiers were supposed to be, whether they were black or white. The American soldiers were supposed to be better than the German soldiers and the country as a whole was supposed to be better than the Germans. Which is the illustrated in Boykins. Not saying that’s how it was at all

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked it. Like others said the super nazi soldiers was just a side plot to a war movie. Just nazis doing evil nazi ass shyt. Was surprised they let a black dude be the moral compass in this flick breh did his thing.

A part 2 would be cool but this feels like it was supposed to be apart of something different so its probably 1 and done

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked it. Like others said the super nazi soldiers was just a side plot to a war movie. Just nazis doing evil nazi ass shyt. Was surprised they let a black dude be the moral compass in this flick breh did his thing.

A part 2 would be cool but this feels like it was supposed to be apart of something different so its probably 1 and done
I just wish it was longer. Rather than and hour and 30, I wish it was 2 or 2 hours n 30 just so they could focus and fine tune some aspects instead of rushing things here n there

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Seen it Friday.
cool movie.. wish they got more in depth with like.. WDF that black ooze is.. and how was it discovered that it would make people super human.. and how come it worked on some people and not on other:jbhmm: