JJ Abrams' "Overlord" (No Longer A Cloverfield Movie)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Wolfenstein the movie is :wow:

Good characters even if they were typical “war movie types
Great effects
Buckets of blood
Killing nazis
Bugged out transformation scenes
Everyone had an arc
And outside of a bit of a dry spell in the middle, it constantly held my attention.

Big budget B movies aren’t everyone’s thing but this shyt was tailor made for me. Dope ass flick and I’m glad bad robot blessed us with it

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this was cool...it was like Call of Duty Zombie Mode and Wolf 3D combined. the climax battle was pretty dope...the dude who talked mad shyt but bonded with the kid was funny
This.
It was a dope movie, I knew it would play out like Wolfenstien so I was satisfied with how it turned out. This is a solid B

Daps
Just got back.

Opening scene was definitely a take on Saving Private Ryan. Intense as fukk. Bokeem was excellent in his role, come on screen and talk shyt.

Director said he stayed away from CGI and it showed. Practical effects look and feel so much better than CGI when used up close.

Black dude acted like Finn over that white woman. He was about to get everyone killed to save her. That kind of turned me off, she was pretty but damn bro the mission comes first. I like how they explained his ability to speak French coming from Haitian roots.

Also noticed the breh only killed one CAC on screen. Never fails.

That scene with the hook had me cringing hard. :huhldup:

I liked it, give it a 8.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just got back.

Opening scene was definitely a take on Saving Private Ryan. Intense as fukk. Bokeem was excellent in his role, come on screen and talk shyt.

Director said he stayed away from CGI and it showed. Practical effects look and feel so much better than CGI when used up close.

Black dude acted like Finn over that white woman. He was about to get everyone killed to save her. That kind of turned me off, she was pretty but damn bro the mission comes first. I like how they explained his ability to speak French coming from Haitian roots.

Also noticed the breh only killed one CAC on screen. Never fails.

That scene with the hook had me cringing hard. :huhldup:

I liked it, give it a 8.

I kind of had similar thoughts about Boyce simping at first sight, but at the same time, I can't really fault him for not just sitting there and letting her get raped :manny:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I kind of had similar thoughts about Boyce simping at first sight, but at the same time, I can't really fault him for not just sitting there and letting her get raped :manny:

I mean seriously lol. They set him up as a good hearted dude. That’s why you get the mouse story. Is he really supposed to sit there and watch that happen to someone?