Joe Biden doesn’t want to hear Millennials complain, saying “give me a break”

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I don't want Bernie either, but that's the reality. Who else in that party is inspiring younger millennials and the kids in the generation after that? Booker? Gillibrand?

I want a Gen-X bomb thrower who talks shyt back to Trump, myself, but that won't happen either.

It’s very clear whoever runs will have to have the balls to take on the fundamentals of the political economy and upend the Reaganism we’re living under

That means going after financial power, monopolies, being a trust buster

Of all the contenders, only Elizabeth Warren has a record of going after those type of institutions. She’d be a good POTUS but also an amazing Treasury Secretary

I also believe Bernie would though he doesn’t have that type of record

In terms of younger cats, we are seeing these younger Dems in the House start to talk more about these issues. The Ro Khanna, Ted Liu, Keith Ellison always has, there are more.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
gtfoh cac
You have to be the most schizophrenic dude on this site. One minute your advocating progressive policies and the next you're shytting on progressives and championing warrentless wire tapping of American citizens. You need to stop calling people cacs and decide who you are or just seek some help for your identity as a man.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not to detract from Joe jumping out of the window but Millennials are a largely vein, self centered and egotistical generation.

:manny:

Thats who cut the "WE make $30/hr, every new hire now makes $14/hr after being temps for years" deals?

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Joe's wrong here, but this whole millenials are beyond criticism attitude I'm seeing here has to stop.
No one is above criticism the issue is that Biden's critiques are at best moronic.

The younger generation now tells me how tough things are. Give me a break. I have no empathy for it. Give me a break.

A January 2017 analysis of Federal Reserve data found that millennials, who are better educated than baby boomers, have a median household income of $40,581, meaning they earn 20 percent less than boomers did when they were our age. We're crippled with student debt to the point where home ownership is a pipe dream. So here's the deal, Joe—I'll give you a break if you give me some money.

Here’s the deal guys, we decided we were gonna change the world. And we did.

Who is "we"?

We finished the civil rights movement in the first stage. The women’s movement came to be.

Not sure what this even means. It's good that there are activists fighting the worst sorts of injustices? Sure, that's good.

So my message is, get involved. There’s no place to hide.

Who is hiding? I am not hiding.

You can go and you can make all the money in the world, but you can't build a wall high enough to keep the pollution out.

Considering the stats I just dropped about millennials, I'd actually have a really hard time making all the money in the world.

You can't live where—you can't not be diminished when your sister can't marry the man or woman, or the woman she loves. You can't—when you have a good friend being profiled, you can't escape this stuff.

Uh, sure...

There's an old expression my philosophy professor would always use from Plato, "The penalty people face for not being involved in politics is being governed by people worse than themselves." It's wide open. Go out and change it.

A recent study found a huge uptick in millennial involvement in politics since the 2016 election. I wonder how many of them will vote for Biden in the 2020 primary?

Biden Trashes Millennials in His Quest to Become Even Less Likable

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No one is above criticism the issue is that Biden's critiques are at best moronic.

Biden Trashes Millennials in His Quest to Become Even Less Likable
Seems that way.

His point of if you aren't happy with the status quo then get involved (Run for office) is absolutely correct.

And instead of running with that all I'm hearing is I'm mad that Joe doesn't empathize with my struggle.

It's tone def for someone looking to run, but he's not running for office or at least that's what he said during this book tour.

But back to my original point, you posted a thread that didn't respond to crux of his gripe. :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to be the most schizophrenic dude on this site. One minute your advocating progressive policies and the next you're shytting on progressives and championing warrentless wire tapping of American citizens. You need to stop calling people cacs and decide who you are or just seek some help for your identity as a man.
doesnt help that he has two screennames :mjlol:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Joe's wrong here, but this whole millenials are beyond criticism attitude I'm seeing here has to stop.
That attitude has never existed here. But millennials don't run government and have not shaped policy. It seems stupid to be spending time criticizing people who are on the right side of every issue.