Joe Biden doesn’t want to hear Millennials complain, saying “give me a break”

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
That attitude has never existed here. But millennials don't run government and have not shaped policy. It seems stupid to be spending time criticizing people who are on the right side of every issue.

Millennials don't run government because they don't run for government. Since when are millennials on the right side of every issue?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That attitude has never existed here. But millennials don't run government and have not shaped policy. It seems stupid to be spending time criticizing people who are on the right side of every issue.

So you're saying millenials shouldn't be criticized because they are always on the right side of every issue. But then you're saying that attitude doesn't exist here? :coffee:

But this blatantly obvious error aside, if you believe millenials are on the right side of every position, Joe says millenials should run for office to fix the issues they hold dear, and you both agree millenials aren't the ones in office can I ask why you're you wound up?

Side note: not all millenials are progressive nor are they always right.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
You have to be the most schizophrenic dude on this site. One minute your advocating progressive policies and the next you're shytting on progressives and championing warrentless wire tapping of American citizens. You need to stop calling people cacs and decide who you are or just seek some help for your identity as a man.
He has been the same schizophrenic person since SOHH. If it wasn’t for this Trump presidency dude would still be irrelevant, posting articles from irrelevant websites .

Joe Biden should not be president . He shouldn’t have been Vice President .

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Nah he's tripping. Millenials were all dealt a bad hand at graduation. We either had to go to college and get into student loan debt, work a shytty retail/service or do both for our post-HS lives. All while going through an economic downturn.

I know a bunch of people who are either in debt or still working shytty jobs.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You have to be the most schizophrenic dude on this site. One minute your advocating progressive policies and the next you're shytting on progressives and championing warrentless wire tapping of American citizens. You need to stop calling people cacs and decide who you are or just seek some help for your identity as a man.

There's nothing progressive about Tulsi Gabbard

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Someone who achieved the office of vice president is a loser?
Those are some high standards.
He’s a loser. At some point you’re going to have to look at the list of American presidents and realize that ...

Why am I even entertaining you?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Millennials don't run government because they don't run for government. Since when are millennials on the right side of every issue?
nikka, at what point in American history have the majority of people in government been between the ages of 18 and 34? You sound retarded. Millennials are the most progressive generation ever. Higher Learning has become stupid as fukk since my class of posters left. Goodness. What is this shyt in here?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
So you're saying millenials shouldn't be criticized because they are always on the right side of every issue. But then you're saying that attitude doesn't exist here? :coffee:

But this blatantly obvious error aside, if you believe millenials are on the right side of every position, Joe says millenials should run for office to fix the issues they hold dear, and you both agree millenials aren't the ones in office can I ask why you're you wound up?

Side note: not all millenials are progressive nor are they always right.
The sad thing is that you (a) think I contradicted myself and (b) think that I'm going to waste my time. You're basically a dude who punches left, offers no real solutions, has no idea how to organize people, and has a barely veiled contempt for young people to the point where you take the side of anyone scoldinng them no matter how nonsensical. And it is because of that alone that you think you made a good point. Think long and hard about what type of critical thinking led you to believe that me saying that focusing the attention on nikkas actually in office and getting the funds to run for office instead of a demographic with a median income of 25,000 dollars that is 30 years younger than the average representative means that millennials are absolved from criticism? Number 2, I responded to the quote in the OP. What the fukk are you talking about?

ANd when did I say all millennials are progressive? I said they are on the right side of every issue, and it's because the majority are progressive on every fukking issue. It's not hard. I'm sorry but you new HL nikkas suck.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
nikka, at what point in American history have the majority of people in government been between the ages of 18 and 34? You sound retarded.

Don't be dense. Don't spin strawmen for fake outrage. Plenty of millenials between 25 and 34 could run for office: local, state, or federal. They could shape policy. But since they're not running for office or doing anything to get new blood in office you're left HYON.

Millennials are the most progressive generation ever.

Every generation is the most progressive ever. So what. Progressive != right all the time. Millenials are surely not on the right side of every issue. That's a contradiction in and of itself.

Higher Learning has become stupid as fukk since my class of posters left. Goodness. What is this shyt in here?

You are surely not setting any standards with weak arguments.

Just :camby:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Let's hear some examples

Millenials are republicans. Millenials are democrats. Are you saying they all are on the right side of every issue? Millenials voted for Clinton. Millenials voted for Trump. Millenials voted for no one. They all are on the right side of that issue? Of all issues?