Joe Biden doesn’t want to hear Millennials complain, saying “give me a break”

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Tryna stop that presidential run early huh
:patrice:
That guy is a loser. Dude is such a loser: his son divorces his wife to bang the widow of his brother.

Anyone touting Joe as a legitimate canidate needs to have their heads examined.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Diamond Joe's dumb ass doesn't realize that the oldest millennials are in their early-thirties, huh?

Bernie sitting in the cut, rubbing his hands together.
I would hope my party isn’t depending on a man in depends. Please Kind Sir, no more 300 year olds. Can we have someone who wasn’t born during the Great Depression? Can we get someone who fought in Nam?

Daps
I would hope my party isn’t depending on a man in depends. Please Kind Sir, no more 300 year olds. Can we have someone who wasn’t born during the Great Depression? Can we get someone who fought in Nam?

I don't want Bernie either, but that's the reality. Who else in that party is inspiring younger millennials and the kids in the generation after that? Booker? Gillibrand?

I want a Gen-X bomb thrower who talks shyt back to Trump, myself, but that won't happen either.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I don't want Bernie either, but that's the reality. Who else in that party is inspiring younger millennials and the kids in the generation after that? Booker? Gillibrand?

I want a Gen-X bomb thrower who talks shyt back to Trump, myself, but that won't happen either.
Best bet is a Bernie/Tulsi run in 2020 with her taking over in 2024.

Unless someone like Hakeem Jeffries or Ted Lieu decide to run.