Joe Biden doesn’t want to hear Millennials complain, saying “give me a break”

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
False narrative, Political Science is a popular major among millennials. There is just less opportunity in it than business. I mean not for altruistic reasons but business is more conscience of actually trying to be diverse wprkforce wise compared to the Democratic or Republican party. How about some help Biden, young people need stewardship, mentorship and empathy to make your challenge actually happen.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
False narrative, Political Science is a popular major among millennials. There is just less opportunity in it than business. I mean not for altruistic reasons but business is more conscience of actually trying to be diverse wprkforce wise compared to the Democratic or Republican party. How about some help Biden, young people need stewardship, mentorship and empathy to make your challenge actually happen.
Did you watch the video?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yeah why?
Where does he suggest he is against those things?

I have personal friend from college who worked the campaign, then on Biden's personal staff, who he then helped get into King's college in London, to working in the White House,to a working for the DOD working on policy in various roles. He hasn't hit 30 yet.

It's a false narrative that he is against helping young people become politically involved. He said as much during his book interview.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps

Not if you live in the DMV breh. Jobs are everywhere for PolySci majors

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Both republicans and democrats are whores. The republicans are more like strippers who openly profess what they do while democrats are more like that woman who pretends to be a nice girl until that tape and them pictures come out of her at that party.
Remind me which party is backing pro slavery pedophiles like Roy more and proud fascists like arpaio for the senate while doing all they can to protect trump from the Russia investigation. Remind me which party always makes their top goal to accelerate the transfer of wealth exclusively to the top. Remind me which party goes out of its way to make social oppression a key platform. Remind me which party is openly working to undermine the rule of law.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
. Higher Learning has become stupid as fukk since my class of posters left. Goodness. What is this shyt in here?

Post more. Take a look at the man in the mirror and make that change.
This board needs more people.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX

Also, this thread needs this for clarification

Age of candidacy laws in the United States - Wikipedia

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both republicans and democrats are whores. The republicans are more like strippers who openly profess what they do while democrats are more like that woman who pretends to be a nice girl until that tape and them pictures come out of her at that party.
:laff:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is why i never considered this dude a viable candidate

this "uncle joe" persona :scusthov::camby: i know who we just elected, but still

Muthafukka should be on the Summerjam screen

84473635.jpg
th
ht1JcE3.jpg

B-D-j2MCcAAdTA8.jpg
84473638.jpg

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
fukking baby boomers would walk into an office, say I'm the man for the job, work there for 40 years and get a gold watch and pension for their service.

Give me a fukking break