Joe Biden to Black people: "You ain't black [if you don't vote for me]" Edit: He apologized

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
People in here defending Joe Biden for the 94 crime bill even after acknowledging the damage it has done to a generation of black people, when Joe Biden is proud of his Genocidal policy, and isn't backing down from it, not even offering to destroy it

full

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couldn't answer that question huh. Went right back to the same robotic narrative. :russ: You an agent too nikka. You just a gay agent.

Now I'm an agent because i refuse to vote for Biden and Trump? I'm just a self respecting black man, that's all. That's what we NEED to see more of. Too many black people disrespecting themselves and allowing themselves to be disrespected by these jerk offs. We can do a whole lot better governing ourselves. Why the fukk should i vote for two racists who can't even manage their marriages and their home? Lesser of two evils my ass.

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
I’m not voting for Trump but i’m tired of this “take it or leave it attitude” when it comes to democrats candidates and our vote. They leverage this idea that “republicans think y’all n..... and we think y’all n... a little less. That’s why we deserve your vote”.
What's your solution?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
People in here defending Joe Biden for the 94 crime bill even after acknowledging the damage it has done to a generation of black people, when Joe Biden is proud of his Genocidal policy, and isn't backing down from it, not even offering to destroy it

full

People are still justify it even after seeing the difference in how they treated the crack/heroin epidemic. It’s fukkin insane. They are still locking blacks up for years over drugs, while giving Mary Sue slaps on the wrist for being a junkie in front of her kids.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
you basically just reaching right now. Looking at his voting record from 1957 something that 1) isn't relavent to today anyways, and 2) something he has gone on the record and said he wrong for plus said his vote about it being state mandated. 3) something his party wouldn't allow him to do even if he was still about that regardless. And then acting as if that is a bad as someone who is acting like he did in 57 still, today in 2020 in donald trump.

this is why i believe people like you are agents and trump supportors. I even heard somebody try to bring up the fact that Republicans were the party that supported freeing the slaves and democrats were against it, as it they weren't completed reversed in their ideologies back then.
His voting record from 1957 is more relevant to this discussion than me being a flat earther, yet you keep bringing that shyt up

vino

Superstar
Daps
What's your solution?

Heavy focus on local elections. A lot black people have little focus on local elections. You push for more senators and congressman. You put pressure on local representatives first and move up. You focus on city council, mayor and governor as well. You leverage your vote at a city to state level first

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will never understand the logic in the establishment backing Biden. He was openly criticized for his stances, and questionable mental state by the left but after his win in North Carolina they all got amnesia.

There is a possibility of him picking Amy Klobuchar as VP and who could possibly end up President if Biden can't make it the four years :francis:
Black folks that were riding hard on the Biden train got hit with the okey doke, as expected

Last edited: