Joe Biden to Black people: "You ain't black [if you don't vote for me]" Edit: He apologized

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
tenor.gif

:sas2:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People lynch you when you say they're the same, as if they aren't. Ones a wolf and ones a fox, only difference.

Word up. It's crazy how so many black people are willing to throw themselves and other black people under the bus just to boost up two people who don't even like them. Just for what? You don't even have to be on the pro black shyt to even be disgusted with these people. So blatant too.

I'm surprised enough people arent tired of these government officials especially with this pandemic shyt and don't decide to govern ourselves instead. These guys don't give a fukk about us.

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
nikkas in this thread will, allow Joe Biden to have a mass black genocide on them with the 94 crime bill, and then let him call black people c00ns for not voting Biden, and still say "im still voting for him, it was a joke, we gotta get trump out
rMxPfs0.png
"

full
It's a fukking joke dawg :gucci:

Then nikkas wanna act like you're in the wrong for not being able to ignore all of this and call you a Trump supporter if you don't wanna vote for Biden

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
Biden brought up a good point. Most of the ppl in jails are in state institutions. Not federal. A lot of that 3 strike shyt was at the state level. Ppl blaming a federal crime bill for states imposing even stronger laws.
Federal government often incentivises state gov to do what it wants though

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will never understand the logic in the establishment backing Biden. He was openly criticized for his stances, and questionable mental state by the left but after his win in North Carolina they all got amnesia.

There is a possibility at him picking Amy Klobuchar as VP and who could possibly end up President if Biden can't make it the four years :francis:
Black folks that were riding hard on the Biden train got hit with the okey doke, as expected
As fukking expected.

Thats why im not hearing the excuses or the whole "b b but why the dems not trying to give us better candidates" because black voters decided this who they wanted. This is the gift we gave to the Democrat establishment. fukk it

And we were both aboard the trainwreck as it happened. The threads are 3 and 4 months old. Told you so season coming much earlier than expected

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
And ladies and gentlemen, finally an agent just came out and said it. What the real issue they have is. Goodnight folks.
Good luck with the Democratic party, I'm just a progressive. Registered Independent. I wanted policies that helped people, not the exact opposite. You made your bed.