Joe Biden to Black people: "You ain't black [if you don't vote for me]" Edit: He apologized

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
Arrogant reply from an over arrogant party.

Well, both parties are full of arrogance; Trump was out there telling folks he could do anything and his people would still vote for him. He received backlash from the opposite side for that comment, as he should have. Biden should receive backlash for this comment.

What Biden is essentially saying is "If you are Black and you don't vote for me, you're a C00n! fukk the tangibles, boy! Check my record!"
:wow:

That man has to lurk TheColi, or someone in his camp does. Spoken just like the DNC shills on this board.
:mjlol:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I have been employed this whole time I'm an electrician so I'm not going to be worried about being in an unemployment line like your bum ass
We'll see. At this rate, I wouldn't be so arrogant. We shall see.

And I have been employed as well, but its luck if anything.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Underrated post. The fact that the last two elections have come down to voting between two geriatric white racists tells you all you need to know about the standards of the population and level of political engagement at all spheres of government. You cant just be politically active when it comes to national politics, you have to be engaged at the city and state levels too. If you dont demand more out of your officials this is what the result will be.

The only reason trump even felt bold enough to run was because he knew the standards had fallen so low that even him, a guy with zero experience running any sort of democratic institution thought he had a chance and here we are.

This election will have a turnout of people voting against Trump, not FOR biden. And it's up to the electoral college to not fukk up again like they did last time. Some of these electors voted for people that werent even running like colin Powell and faith spotted eagle :mjtf:
Gibberish

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The coli is officially garbage status. Trump was denying a disease was an actual problem for weeks. The economy is literally in a depression, 100k bodies later(mostly African Americans) and yall ready to give him another 4 years cause some other white old man decided to tell the truth?

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How they keep letting this dude talk to the public after them “ I used to let the kids jump on my lap and run they fingers on the hair on my legs and watch the hair go up” comments” . If his circle want him to win they need to give him a script and select a VP ASAP to talk for him:huhldup:fukk Trump. Just saying tho.. why?

Last edited: