Joe Rogan says Black people CAN be racist

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ok so can you please punish the next police officer that executes an unarmed black person?

I think we'd all appreciate it
So if you are only talking about police officers then you might have a point, but this post is about all white ppl, which isn’t the case.

Y’all like to move the goalposts around when you see fit....let’s stay on point.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
So if you are only talking about police officers then you might have a point, but this post is about all white ppl, which isn’t the case.

Y’all like to move the goalposts around when you see fit....let’s stay on point.
Again, racism/white supremacy is a SYSTEM of power

It encompasses EVERYTHING

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
He IS white. He’s an Aryan, Caucasian or whatever cac descriptor you’d like to pick. Don’t play with me, I know “middle easterners” and they know they’re white. How are you confused about this? Not the cop writing your tickets... YOU.

:ufdup:

Also, Hip Hop is BLACK DOS music. Cac Jews don’t have a right to claim ownership. So don’t give me that. I’m sure there’s a cac forum somewhere you can discuss cac music and cac athletes with.

AGAIN, HIP-HOP IS NOT EXCLUSIVE TO BLACK FOLKS .. SAYIN THAT IS AS BIITCHMADE AS WHITE FOLKS WHO TRIED TO CLAIM BASKETBALL WAS EXCLUSIVE TO WHITES IN THE 60S. NOW U ARE BEING RACIST.

AND ISNT YOUR GIRL WHITE? U REALLY GOTA RETHINK YOUR LIFE BRUH SMH

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
AGAIN, HIP-HOP IS NOT EXCLUSIVE TO BLACK FOLKS .. SAYIN THAT IS AS BIITCHMADE AS WHITE FOLKS WHO TRIED TO CLAIM BASKETBALL WAS EXCLUSIVE TO WHITES IN THE 60S. NOW U ARE BEING RACIST.

AND ISNT YOUR GIRL WHITE? U REALLY GOTA RETHINK YOUR LIFE BRUH SMH

No. My girl isn’t white. Repeating that isn’t going to make it true.

:francis:

21lrcxz.jpg

Looks real white, huh? Nope.

:comeon:

2mwz0bo.jpg

It’s the second time you’ve mentioned that. So there’s your answer.

Hip Hop is OUR music which means you can keep it moving as no one wants you around. Go burn all your Eminem and Chingy CDs and cry in the car, cac.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC

21lrcxz.jpg

2mwz0bo.jpg

Hip Hop is OUR music which means you can keep it moving as no one wants you around. Go burn all your Eminem and Chingy CDs and cry in the car, cac.

Damn your girl is fine my nig.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

21lrcxz.jpg

2mwz0bo.jpg

SO LATINOS ARENT WHITE BUT MIDDLE-EASTERNS ARE? LMFAOOOO SHE LOOKS WAYYYY MORE WHITE THAN THIS ISRAELI:

maxresdefault.jpg

SO YEA, IF U CONSIDER HIM WHITE, THEN YOUR GIRL IS WHITE TOO. FALL BACK.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Ancient Egypt had full on slavery...they wasn’t saying “Pharoah let my people go for no reason”.

They had a system called Corvee. People actually liked that shyt because it took care of people. Made sure people ate.

Slavery wasnt around in Egypt until Ptolemy and the Macedonians reared their heads in

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Again, racism/white supremacy is a SYSTEM of power

It encompasses EVERYTHING
No it isn’t.

Show me one definition from a reputable source that claims racism is a system of power.

Y’all fukkin love using the 1% to define everything.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
SO LATINOS ARENT WHITE BUT MIDDLE-EASTERNS ARE? LMFAOOOO SHE LOOKS WAYYYY MORE WHITE THAN THIS ISRAELI:

maxresdefault.jpg

SO YEA, IF U CONSIDER HIM WHITE, THEN YOUR GIRL IS WHITE TOO. FALL BACK.

Latino isn’t a race just like Jewish isn’t. She’s not white. She’s Native idiot. Her people were here before cacs.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Latino isn’t a race just like Jewish isn’t. She’s not white. She’s Native idiot. Her people were here before cacs.

THE POINT IS THAT LATINOS ARE JUST AS WHITE AS MIDDLE EASTERNS LMAO .. NEITHER IS GENERALLY CONSIDERED WHITE, BUT IF U CONSIDER ONE WHITE, THEN U CONTRADICTING YASELF IF U DONT CONSIDER THE OTHER.

MOST LATINOS ARE A MIX OF SEVERAL RACES/ETHICITIES. IF YOUR GIRL IS LATINA, THEN SHE DEFINITELY IS MIXED AND U BETTER GIVE HER AN ANCESTRY.COM DNA TEST FOR VALENTINES FORE U TRY COMIN AT ME ON THAT.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
THE POINT IS THAT LATINOS ARE JUST AS WHITE AS MIDDLE EASTERNS LMAO .. NEITHER IS GENERALLY CONSIDERED WHITE, BUT IF U CONSIDER ONE WHITE, THEN U CONTRADICTING YASELF IF U DONT CONSIDER THE OTHER.

MOST LATINOS ARE A MIX OF SEVERAL RACES/ETHICITIES. IF YOUR GIRL IS LATINA, THEN SHE DEFINITELY IS MIXED AND U BETTER GIVE HER AN ANCESTRY.COM DNA TEST FOR VALENTINES FORE U TRY COMIN AT ME ON THAT.

How many lies have you already told in this thread trying to be right?

Lies:
1. Black people can be racists.
2. Racism isn’t a system.
3. My “wife” is white.
4. Jew is a race.
5. My gf is white.
6. Middle Eastern is a/one race.
7. The original Aryans weren’t Iranians aka Persians.
8. Mizrahi Jews can’t be white even though they inhabited the region around the Caucasus Mountains.
9. You’re not white.

I’ve been consistent and haven’t lied yet. Your credibility is shot. I’m done responding to you.