Joe Rogan says Black people CAN be racist

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
ANY RACE CAN BE JEWISH SMH

IM A MIZRAHI JEW (MIDDLE-EASTERN) NOT ASHKENAZI (EUROPEAN)

HERE IS A MIZRAHI JEW

maxresdefault.jpg

WHITE? LOLSMH

You must think I’m stupid. Here’s where the Mizrahi Jews came from.

map.jpg

Isarel-jews-origin-e1428176642769.jpg

Oh wow!!!

:ohhh:

Look!!! Right there by the Caucasus Mountains.

Map-Asia-Caucasus-Mtns.jpg

But you’re not a Caucasian, right?

:mjlol:

fukk outta here with your Arian ass. You think I don’t know world history you goober? Your people were the ORIGINAL cacs!

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
We raped and pillaged them first...they just did it way better once they got their turn.
So when the moors brought Europe out of the dark ages by way of the Enlightenment, we were raping them?

When the moors taught the European math, science, agriculture, astronomy and basic hygiene, the europeans were being raped by the moors?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You must think I’m stupid. Here’s where the Mizrahi Jews came from.

map.jpg

Isarel-jews-origin-e1428176642769.jpg

Oh wow!!!

:ohhh:

Look!!! Right there by the Caucasus Mountains.

Map-Asia-Caucasus-Mtns.jpg

But you’re not a Caucasian, right?

:mjlol:

fukk outta here with your Arian ass. You think I don’t know world history you goober? Your people were the ORIGINAL cacs!

YOURE NOT THAT EDUCATED HUH?

MIZRAHI JEWS=ANY MIDDLE-EASTERN JEWS, INCLUDING THOSE WHO DESCEND FROM ISRAEL SPANNING THOUSANDS OF YEARS BACK AKA ME

IM AN ARYAN BUT HITLER EXTERMINATED JEWS CUZ THEY WERENT ARYANS, RIGHT?

THATS LIKE ME CALLIN U A HICK .... U SOUND HELLA DUMB BRODIE

Daps
Hate against any race or creed with action whether physical or just emotional is being racist. Yes, Anyone can be racist. nikkas who say we cant be are using it as a form of protectionism for there hateful behavior. I cant stand indians, dot not feather. If that means I'm racist towards indians...i dont give a fukk. They are the most racist fuccks themselves. But that's a different story. nikkas use the 'black people cant be racist' card like cacs use every other card in the books; to expel responsibility for ones behavior or actions. A races past dispel ones future from the argument

It’s the dumbest shyt ever...every race can be racist against another. And we’re all one race, so that term is bullshyt off top anyway. Spend time around any ethnicity of people and I promise you there is racism in every group to varying degrees.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
So when the moors brought Europe out of the dark ages by way of the Enlightenment, we were raping them?

When the moors taught the European math, science, agriculture, astronomy and basic hygiene, the europeans were being raped by the moors?

You can bring knowledge unto a group of people and still abuse them. BTW the slavery started in KMT not with the Moorish invasions.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
YOURE NOT THAT EDUCATED HUH?

MIZRAHI JEWS=ANY MIDDLE-EASTERN JEWS, INCLUDING THOSE WHO DESCEND FROM ISRAEL SPANNING THOUSANDS OF YEARS BACK AKA ME

IM AN ARYAN BUT HITLER EXTERMINATED JEWS CUZ THEY WERENT ARYANS, RIGHT?

THATS LIKE ME CALLIN U A HICK .... U SOUND HELLA DUMB BRODIE

Actually, you aren’t that educated. The original Aryans were Iranians... aka PERSIANS!

Like this guy... er, you without a lineup.

0ed46891fbd9d9d29031e126beea04e0--persian-people.jpg

You pick and choose what you want to acknowledge because you assume that people don’t know the truth. It’s difficult to lie in this day and age.

So why are you here again? Imagine a black person on a cac Jew forum trying to tell them they’re racists. It’d be anti-Semite claims left and right. No one cares what you think here, cac.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Black people can and should be racist,but we are too pure in our hearts,most of us don't have it in us.
I stopped hating white people because I realized that was apart of my assimilation,and I was copying the european who is truly racist at their core,and have a innate fear and hatred of black people.
Black people who are racist,90% of the time are just false posteuring.
I choose to be a truth teller about cacs and the white supremacy system,but when it comes to hatred,I mostly have no emotion and I try to be indifferent to them as a collective. Being racist is copying the european and not being black at your highest degree.
Black people need to be smart and tactical in our interactions with white people,thats what we can be good at. We can't be good at being racist because its usually not pure. Black people CAN be racist but usually fold like a lawn chair in real life,because we are only doing our best impression of racist whites.
So yeah,we can be racist,like anybody can be a "actor",but we can't be Denzel when it comes to racism:martin:
So in essence whites like Rogan can only call us racist on a technicality.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
HERE IS THE LIST OF DOCUMENTED NATIONS WHERE JEWS HAVE BEEN PERSECUTED AND OPRESSED

t64gnk.jpg

14mx8va.jpg

r1zv4j.jpg

v706.jpg

avr7yg.jpg

34dmow8.jpg

4g0jti.jpg

hvou4h.jpg
Do you have an official # of these people who have been killed in all of these nations?

Because the jewish community is relatively small iirc

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Actually, you aren’t that educated. The original Aryans were Iranians... aka PERSIANS!

Like this guy... er, you without a lineup.

0ed46891fbd9d9d29031e126beea04e0--persian-people.jpg

You pick and choose what you want to acknowledge because you assume that people don’t know the truth. It’s difficult to lie in this day and age.

So why are you here again? Imagine a black person on a cac Jew forum trying to tell them they’re racists. It’d be anti-Semite claims left and right. No one cares what you think here, cac.

AND IF U CONSIDER THAT GUY WHITE, UR PRETTY DUMB REGARDLESS

:yeshrug:

I NEVER SAID YOURE RACIST, I SAID YOU CAN BE .. BIG DIFFERENCE

THIS FORUM IS A SPORTS N HIP-HOP FORUM .. ITS NOT A FORUM FOR BLACK PEOPLE ONLY. EVERY RACE IS WELCOME AS FAR AS I KNOW. IF IT MAKES U FEEL BETTER TO CALL MIDDLE-EASTERNS WHITE, DO U THO.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Do you have an official # of these people who have been killed in all of these nations?

Because the jewish community is relatively small iirc

DO U KNOW WHY THE NUMBERS OF JEWS IS SO SMALL?

GENOCIDE

A MAJORITY OF OUR PEOPLE HAVE BEEN EXTERMINATED OVER TIME. THE RATIO IS STAGGERING.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
DO U KNOW WHY THE NUMBERS OF JEWS IS SO SMALL?

GENOCIDE

A MAJORITY OF OUR PEOPLE HAVE BEEN EXTERMINATED OVER TIME. THE RATIO IS STAGGERING.
I didn't ask you for a ratio

I asked you for a specific # :francis:

I understand if you're not comfortable with the question