Joe Rogan says Black people CAN be racist

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Black folks can be racists and it’s justifiable. Their ancestors have been wronged in the most heinous ways in the diaspora.

No one else have a legitimate reason to be racist to persons of African descent.

That’s my piece.

We raped and pillaged them first...they just did it way better once they got their turn.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
This retarded jew is out of line again:mjlol:

And he's an AA dikkrider of the culture, dumb jew even got a line up like hes black :gucci:

Jewish culture vulture :jbhmm:is that a thing?

:laff::laff:

GET OFF MY NUTS SON

HOW AM I OUT OF LINE? DO U KNOW WORLD HISTORY OR JUST AMERICAN HISTORY?? GET ON MY LEVEL CAC.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone can be racist but you have to be on an agenda to focus on the oppressed instead of the oppressors.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Here’s @Sccit who claims he’s not a cac.

Dark white is not a race. Which box do you check on forms when it asks race?

:jbhmm:

SO MIDDLE EASTERNS ARE WHITE?

I CHECK OTHER....SAME AS WHAT COPS MARK ME UNDER FOR TRAFFIC CITATIONS

2eyet8y.jpg

6z1m9y.jpg

21m7ujr.jpg

6z3b4k.jpg

THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Black men can’t stop any other race from receiving resources, jobs, housing, education, etc.

Where did you read any of this bullshyt in that post??

Where did I say black people are helpless or infants?

So like I said...we DO own businesses etc and we CAN prevent people from accessing resources. We just typically don't.
In your first post you directly stated that we cant do this that and the other. Defeatist nonsense.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
So like I said...we DO own businesses etc and we CAN prevent people from accessing resources. We just typically don't.
In your first post you directly stated that we cant do this that and the other. Defeatist nonsense.
And you dont own not single solitary method to distribute product to said business

Just because YOU take that fact and use it as an excuse to give up, that doesnt mean that the actual grinders within the black community share YOUR defeatist mindset

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
SO HE CAN ONLY SELL THINGS FROM WHITE PEOPLE?

THIS LINE OF THINKIN IS TOXIC TO YOUR WELL BEING BRUH

WHAT IF HE PLANTS THOUSANDS OF FRUIT TREES IN HIS BACKYARD AND STARTS HIS OWN INDEPENDENT FRUIT MANUFACTURE... NO WHITE INVOLVEMENT. AND NOW HE DECIDES HE WONT ALLOW QUALIFIED WHITE PEOPLE INTO THE BUSINESS. HOW IS THAT NOT RACIST UNDER YOUR FAKE DEFINITION?

AT THE END OF THE DAY, NOTHING U SAY WILL CHANGE THE FACT THAT UR WRONG. JUST COME TO TERMS WIT REALITY BRUH.
You do know that commercial farming seeds are regulated right?

Who regulates the seeds?

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Id be fascinated to watch any one of yall at work when these topics come up. Thatd dead a buncha coli reps for sure.