Joe Rogan says Black people CAN be racist

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
YOUR WIFE IS A CAC, MISS ME WIT THAT BULLSHIIT BRODIE

I DONT CARE WHAT IT USED TO MEAN .. FAGOT USED TO MEAN BUNDLE OF STICKS. TIMES CHANGE. IN CURRENT TIMES, RACISM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A SYSTEM. WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT IS “SYSTEMIC RACISM”.... 2 DIFF THINGS.

I’m married?!

:ohhh::gladbron::leostare:

Since when?

EXACTLY

BASED ON @Brolic Scholar LOGIC, HE’S INCAPABLE OF OWNING A BUSINESS AND REFUSING TO HIRE A WHITE PERSON BASED ON RACE PREFERENCE

WHAT A WEAK MINDSET TO LIVE WITH

I’m actually paid and do quite well at what I do. Don’t trip. And I’m not a racist.

:pachaha:

Or a bigot.

:umad:

Prejudiced?

:ehh:

Ok. You got me there.

:manny:

But I give everyone a fair shot. I just go into dealings knowing the swindling history of some people.

:sas1:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Who's shipping this stuff from china(aka who is distributing it, like I keep having to ask you)

I'll just keep asking the same question in a different way until you stop responding disingenuously

ONCE AGAIN, THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT LAVAR RUNS HIS OWN SYSTEM AND CAN USE HIS POWER TO DISALLOW WHITES TO WORK UNDER HIM....AT THIS POINT, UR REACH IS BECOMING GREEK FREAK STATUS. JUST ACCEPT THE FACT THAT ANYONE CAN BE RACIST, EVEN UNDER YOUR IMAGINARY DEFINITION.

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't compare math to vocabulary. One is scientific fact. If you say 1+1=11, you're factually wrong. Another is language, a fluid and ever changing subject. Where multiple words have multiple definitions and meanings depending on the context.

If you can't see the difference, maybe you should back to school instead of selling tummy teas on Instagram.

Of course black people cannot be racist in the systemic oppressive sense of the word. But in regards to the ideological term, yes they can.

you're correct.

people get social media educations and then try and tell other people they're wrong :mjlol:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Neg yourself. Black people are not helpless infants. We own businesses, we own real estate, we lead schools. That alone invalidates your pathetic argument. You and the idiots that dapped you need to stop perpetuating that defeatist mindset

Straw man argument. Where did I say black people are helpless or infants? I come from a family that’s successful, goober. A black family at that.

:umad:

I’m one of 7 siblings. All (except me) are college educated and doing well. Pops and step-Mom too.

And I’m doing well also, so were you trying to school me or something?

:childplease:

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
ONCE AGAIN, THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT LAVAR RUNS HIS OWN SYSTEM AND CAN USE HIS POWER TO DISALLOW WHITES TO WORK UNDER HIM....AT THIS POINT, UR REACH IS BECOMING GREEK FREAK STATUS. JUST ACCEPT THE FACT THAT ANYONE CAN BE RACIST, EVEN UNDER YOUR IMAGINARY DEFINITION.
Once again, how is his product that he's selling, distributed to him

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
If he has nothing to sell then how can he discriminate against anyone with nonexistent products?

SO HE CAN ONLY SELL THINGS FROM WHITE PEOPLE?

THIS LINE OF THINKIN IS TOXIC TO YOUR WELL BEING BRUH

WHAT IF HE PLANTS THOUSANDS OF FRUIT TREES IN HIS BACKYARD AND STARTS HIS OWN INDEPENDENT FRUIT MANUFACTURE... NO WHITE INVOLVEMENT. AND NOW HE DECIDES HE WONT ALLOW QUALIFIED WHITE PEOPLE INTO THE BUSINESS. HOW IS THAT NOT RACIST UNDER YOUR FAKE DEFINITION?

AT THE END OF THE DAY, NOTHING U SAY WILL CHANGE THE FACT THAT UR WRONG. JUST COME TO TERMS WIT REALITY BRUH.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Cacs are pathetic man.

Black people can be racist too?

Did black people go to another continent enslave/displace parts of the population then spend centuries pumping propaganda and pseudo-scientific racism and nonsense to justify their bullshyt? Then spend the rest whitewashing (There are thousands probably millions of inhuman depravity committed through slavery we will never ever know) it because it doesn't jive with their 21st-century fake benevolence and championing fair and free democracy, human rights and acting as world police? Destabilising countries, still in Africa taking out resources, starting shyt in the middle east and then when they fight back make it out as if they're savages who are attacking for no damn reason? Never mind their fukkery in South America.

The fukking audacity is something else. :wow:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
ONCE AGAIN, HOW DOES THAT STOP HIM FROM PRACTICING RACISM?

:snoop:

Why is this cac on a black forum asking US about racism?

:gucci:

Why isn’t he on a cac board asking his own people about THEIR racism?

:patrice:

Which is the bigger problem and which can he impact more?

:jbhmm:

Oh... I get it. Rather than solve the real problem, he’s going after a fake one that doesn’t effect him.

:skip:

The nerve to try to con us.

:camby:

Catch up to your kind.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Why is this cac on a black forum asking US about racism?

:gucci:

Why isn’t he on a cac board asking his own people about THEIR racism?

:patrice:

Which is the bigger problem and which can he impact more?

:jbhmm:

Oh... I get it. Rather than solve the real problem, he’s going after a fake one that doesn’t effect him.

:skip:

The nerve to try to con us.

:camby:

Catch up to your kind.

IM NOT A CAC, WEIRDO .. I COME FROM THE MOST OPRESSED PEOPLE IN HISTORY. YOU SHOULD LEARN FROM ME.