Joe Smith is broke

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
this nikka never had anywhere 60 million

plus NBA players get checks like 9-5 workers do

so if they just leave in a middle class neighborhood drive a normal car they would be able to save money and let the checks pile up

but they got have bentleys gotta live in a mansion so they spending the checks on bills as soon as they get them and never let them stack up

so you make 60 million over 16 years but you've been on a tread mill, it doesn't matter, because you never actually had millions in your possession

One of the dumbest posts I’ve read in 2018

Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the dumbest posts I’ve read in 2018

Get off my dikk, dumb ass mullatto fakkit, mante teo looking ass scrub

Marshawn Lynch didn't spend one of his checks and his has every penny he earned in the NFL, he was smart

TIME IS MONEY

None of these nikkaz are real millionaires because they are never liquid

none of these athletes ever have ten million in the bank at one time, the ones who go broke don't save, thats the reality

your bum ass wouldn't understand

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
A lot of these cats have zero understanding of how their finances work. Who was it that tried to cash his first NBA check at a check cashing spot? I think it was Z-Bo.

Broke should be required viewing at all pro sports rookie orientations.
I may be wrong, but I think that was Ron Artest :patrice:

I tried to get an autograph from that nikka when I was a kid and he rolled up the windows and dipped out on me and like 7 other kids...I been on some fukk him shyt ever since.
:mjlol: Straight hit you with this

giphy.gif

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Get off my dikk, dumb ass mullatto fakkit, mante teo looking ass scrub

Marshawn Lynch didn't spend one of his checks and his has every penny he earned in the NFL, he was smart

TIME IS MONEY

None of these nikkaz are real millionaires because they are never liquid

none of these athletes ever have ten million in the bank at one time, the ones who go broke don't save, thats the reality

your bum ass wouldn't understand

That misplaced anger :wow:

You even got so emotional that you negged me :dead:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:to:When homie started crying during the trailer you can hear the pain in his voice. It's one thing to be broke your whole life, but to work your way up to being rich to then falling back down to being broke again . That slide back to the bottom has to be excruciating
I have been without a damn dime
And it's fukked up cuz its happened more than one time

:mjcry:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You are comparing the wrong players, a Joe Smith level player today may not do half of what Russ has in 5 years. Joe Smith was a fringe player for 2/3 of his career. Super stars in the late 90s, early 2000s caked very well also.

Boy it's just the entire pay scale period from now compared to back then.

These young boys gettin paid way more than the old heads period.

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Boy it's just the entire pay scale period from now compared to back then.

These young boys gettin paid way more than the old heads period.
Boy you compared earnings of a fringe player and Russell Westbrook, why not compare KG (same period as Joe Smith), in fact Joe Smith played until 2011, NBA players have been getting paid very well ever since MJ, this huge gap you are trying to argue isn't the case for guys from Joe Smith's era and now. Are they getting paid somewhat more, sure but old heads like Joe Smith being mad at what, they got paid too.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Boy you compared earnings of a fringe player and Russell Westbrook, why not compare KG (same period as Joe Smith), in fact Joe Smith played until 2011, NBA players have been getting paid very well ever since MJ, this huge gap you are trying to argue isn't the case for guys from Joe Smith's era and now. Are they getting paid somewhat more, sure but old heads like Joe Smith being mad at what, they got paid too.

Boy please shut up

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...contract-deals-in-nba-history-070517?amp=true