Joel Embiid Voices Frustration Over Knicks Fans' Presence During Game 4

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I'm a Nets fan but I am not mad at the Knicks fans. They got a legit squad and they play all the way to the end. They have been fun to watch Thibs is an old school coach and they have an old school type of squad with a lot of length (pause) :dame:
thibs1.png

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
There are always a good amount of Knicks gans for their matchups.

Granted, in the playoffs in shouldn't be that many, but its been a thing. Hell, it wasn't as bad as Knicks fans at Wizards games

King Poetic

A.K.A. Reasonable Doubt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County , California
In all honesty, is there even a 76ers/knicks rivalry….i know the cities don’t like each other but only rivalry i see from a distance when it concerns to sports between the two cities is the phillies/mets..

Also the Knicks are a 2 seed and they supposed to beat this play in squad anyway….

Philly delusional thinking the 76ers is even a championship contender anyway

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
In all honesty, is there even a 76ers/knicks rivalry….i know the cities don’t like each other but only rivalry i see from a distance when it concerns to sports between the two cities is the phillies/mets..

Also the Knicks are a 2 seed and they supposed to beat this play in squad anyway….

Philly delusional thinking the 76ers is even a championship contender anyway
The rivalries extend to the Eagles/Giants as well, I believe.
But, no, there has never been a Knicks/Sixers rivalry.
That being said, he we see each other in the playoffs again in the next 3 -4 years, the shenanigans of this series will be brought up and fuel the fire for a rivalry moving forward.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Philly is a basketball city, and a boxing city, a track and field city. We have more hoopers than football players, by far. We're really just a sports city in general...but just like everyone raps, everyone plays ball.