John Cena: "_______ is the GOAT"

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
If he’s top 25 or not is a different discussion. He’s still a legend who has had one of the most successful and longest wrestling careers as a top guy. His opinions on this topic can still be valid even if you’re not a fan of his. And his opinion can change because as time goes on wrestling is constantly changing and Lesnar has been a top guy in all three of the decades he’s been actively wrestling. He still is bringing that big time feel, great matches and moments. So yes, Cena can change his mind. And even if he changed it back to Rock or Austin there isn’t a disrespectful wrong answer.

Don't bother trying to talk to him about Cena. It's like talking to a brick wall.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brock has the top 3 match of the night every time he’s actually wrestling on the card so what does that tell you?

No matter if it’s him in 04 having technical matches with Angle or 2019 spamming suplexes.. all of his matches have pretty much told a story with the exception of the Kofi squash... even his moment in the Rumble told a story and set up McIntyre heavily

The first time he fought Reigns at WM was prolly the best flat out fight the E has had in years... I remember watching that like oh shyt Brock lettin Roman bruise his face up for real

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Real ones know, he's been the best since he came in since 2002. If he hadn't left in 04 it'd be undisputed.

"What if Brock never left the WWE in 2004?" has to be one of the biggest What If's in wrestling that few talk about. The impact would not have just been felt in WWE (I assume the careers of Cena, Orton, Batista, Edge, CM Punk, Taker, JBL, Kurt Angle, Eddie, Benoit, etc. would have gone in a different trajectory) but also in UFC as well given UFC 100 (Mir/Lesnar to unify the Heavyweight title) was their biggest PPV event and buyrate for 7 years and other than the Overeem fight, 5 of the 6 PPV's he headlined drew over 1 million PPV buys.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
"What if Brock never left the WWE in 2004?" has to be one of the biggest What If's in wrestling that few talk about. The impact would not have just been felt in WWE (I assume the careers of Cena, Orton, Batista, Edge, CM Punk, Taker, JBL, Kurt Angle, Eddie, Benoit, etc. would have gone in a different trajectory) but also in UFC as well given UFC 100 (Mir/Lesnar to unify the Heavyweight title) was their biggest PPV event and buyrate for 7 years and other than the Overeem fight, 5 of the 6 PPV's he headlined drew over 1 million PPV buys.
Most of the what if’s directed to WWE in that era involve the inVasion or ECW reboot or whatever, but Brock staying is one somebody should cover sometime :ehh:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I would be a much bigger Brock fan if he wasn't on that Suplex City shyt. :manny:

When he's actually wrestling, he has entertaining matches 90% of the time. Like his match at WrestleMania 32 should have been way better than what it was. Then his matches in 2018 with Reigns where they hit 100 finishers were atrocious. :mjtf:

Ill-Yaz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Classic matches? Not in my opinion

Legendary promos? Hahaha

Lesnar is one of the most overrated wrestlers to me. He only has a great look and that believable aspect

HHH kills (not better) kills Lesnar in every department but doesnt get half the props

Just stumbled across this classic shyt yesterday. Lesnar cant cut a promo like this to save his life. Actually I dont think anyone can. Rock will probably start doing comedy in the middle of this serious promo about sticking something up benoits backside :laugh:

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Legendary promos? Hahaha

Lesnar is one of the most overrated wrestlers to me. He only has a great look and that believable aspect

HHH kills (not better) kills Lesnar in every department but doesnt get half the props

Just stumbled across this classic shyt yesterday. Lesnar cant cut a promo like this to save his life. Actually I dont think anyone can. Rock will probably start doing comedy in the middle of this serious promo about sticking something up benoits backside :laugh:

brock in his first year was more over than triple k ever has been :mjlol:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Real ones know, he's been the best since he came in since 2002. If he hadn't left in 04 it'd be undisputed.

stop

Kurt, and the lone benoit match used to carry duke.
just like before i stopped watching.
cm punk and Daniel Bryan had to carry him as well.

vkm is all big is good and brock is and always been completely boring as a watch.
from the fact vkm can not book worth a cot damn.

if not for rock being there.
another black ringsports pop draw.
he would never have had the rub to even be convinceable.

also cena is such as ass kisser.
in the long run, it is gonna ruin any good faith.
cena, had to even be remembered for any quality markers as well.

as at this point, cena is just a what if the wwe.
found a better more marketable eastern mid-Atlantic bf to replace the low quality of Hogan.
as fat as brock,...
all his matches are a retread of the benoit brock finish.

that moving forward still do not surpass than one lone smack down match squash. Which was booked wrongly. Yet in vkm'w lack of imagination.
apllied to his big is always better mantra.
it fits in that ideaology. Yet it ruins any legs for the higher quality domestic worker. Who may not embody vkm's big is better manta.
plus it ruins thlegs and draw of the promotion.
into the typical myopic one trick pony low brow quality based carny sideshow.

art barr

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS

Legendary promos? Hahaha

Negged :hhh:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

Legendary promos? Hahaha

tenor.gif