John Cena: "_______ is the GOAT"

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Brock has highly entertaining matches when he's not on his lazy shyt.
But most of the time, he is lazy. I'm not crediting him for a Bryan or Styles performance ...especially when I've seen him at his best against Eddie Guerreo in a near 5 star match. Lower expectations still prosper in this era...

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Brock got nothing on Bret, Macho Man, Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude, Flair, Dusty, Hogan, Austin, or The Rock.
Only kids 12 years old or younger look at Brock as even in the same stratesphre as the true legends, and thats because they only know garbage like Cena, HHH, and Edge.
They don't know any better.

I'm not even a Brock fan but 2003 Brock was clearly better than Hulkkk Hogan The Rock at wrestling :yeshrug:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pull receipts or shut the fukk up bozo. :camby:

You are all over threads where women wrestling is being discussed. Facts. Im not gonna waste my time searching for your hoe ass posts lol

That alone makes you a lame and :wrist:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
You are all over threads where women wrestling is being discussed. Facts. Im not gonna waste my time searching for your hoe ass posts lol

That alone makes you a lame and :wrist:
You talking about me writing paragraphs and essays on women's wrestling when I'll give it a sentence or two at most. fukk outta here you fukking bozo. Either pull receipts or stop making shyt up.
:camby:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
He changes every year..first it was Hogan..went on the Austin show? Austin is the best ever. Rock program? The Rock is the greatest ever. Now its Brock 8 years later....Cena dont stand for shyt...lol. Wishy washy.
None of them had the kind of run Brock has had

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Brock got nothing on Bret, Macho Man, Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude, Flair, Dusty, Hogan, Austin, or The Rock.
Only kids 12 years old or younger look at Brock as even in the same stratesphre as the true legends, and thats because they only know garbage like Cena, HHH, and Edge.
They don't know any better.
I’m 30 and I’d put Brock among all the guys you listed :manny:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I’m 30 and I’d put Brock among all the guys you listed :manny:
If you are 30 you are too young to have seen half the list in their prime.

I stopped watching in 2001 after wcw died and rhat weak ass invasion shyt. you are 6 years younger than me thats around 10 in 2001. I dont think honestly you were old enough to see all the classic stuff from the guys I mentioned

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brock is the John Cena of this era. He is absolutely right.