John Cena agreeing to a squash shows why he's one of the GOAT's

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
Cena's corny, but he deserves respect for his work ethic and dedication alone. That dude does whatever they ask of him, and it's not his fault that they push him hard. I can't remember a champ taking a prolonged beating like that ever, and he did it for the good of the company.

You don't have to like him, but you can't name too many wrestlers, if any, who would be willing to do what he did that night, and what he's been doing on an ongoing basis for 10 years or so.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Cena's corny, but he deserves respect for his work ethic and dedication alone. That dude does whatever they ask of him, and it's not his fault that they push him hard. I can't remember a champ taking a prolonged beating like that ever, and he did it for the good of the company.

You don't have to like him, but you can't name too many wrestlers, if any, who would be willing to do what he did that night, and what he's been doing on an ongoing basis for 10 years or so.

Not saying you are wrong bruh, but look at what you are praising him for.... doing his job. Everybody on that roster is doing their job, and many of them are doing it better than Cena. Also, Cena is getting paid MILLIONS to do his job and always gets booked strong, high profile matches, there are almost no negatives for him while doing his job.

I respect a guy like Sandow or Santino before the retirement for doing their job because they are getting paid a fraction what Cena is and constantly made to look a fool. THAT can't be easy.

Cena isn't doing anything all the other champions before him have done with the exception of doing more Make-A-Wish appearances, but he's been the longest pushed champion in WWE history, he SHOULD have the most Make-A-Wish appearances. its not like Hogan, Bret, HBK, Taker, Austin, Rock, HHH and the rest never did any Make-A-Wishes either. They just didn't push it as part of their gimmicks.

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not saying you are wrong bruh, but look at what you are praising him for.... doing his job. Everybody on that roster is doing their job, and many of them are doing it better than Cena. Also, Cena is getting paid MILLIONS to do his job and always gets booked strong, high profile matches, there are almost no negatives for him while doing his job.

I respect a guy like Sandow or Santino before the retirement for doing their job because they are getting paid a fraction what Cena is and constantly made to look a fool. THAT can't be easy.

Cena isn't doing anything all the other champions before him have done with the exception of doing more Make-A-Wish appearances, but he's been the longest pushed champion in WWE history, he SHOULD have the most Make-A-Wish appearances. its not like Hogan, Bret, HBK, Taker, Austin, Rock, HHH and the rest never did any Make-A-Wishes either. They just didn't push it as part of their gimmicks.

Exactly you never really heard about Hogan Austin and The Rock and other superstars doing make a wishes but Cena uses it as apart of his gimmick. :what: At using Make a wish to try and get more over

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Exactly you never really heard about Hogan Austin and The Rock and other superstars doing make a wishes but Cena uses it as apart of his gimmick. :what: At using Make a wish to try and get more over

fukking KANE has done Make-A-Wish before. I respect that Cena does them, but making a big deal about it is almost laughable because its something they ALL do and you'd have to be an a$$hole to NOT do one when requested. I'd do them too if some sick kid wanted to see me and I wouldn't expect to be on camera or get paid for it, unlike some of these guys :mjpls:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Men lie, women lie, pops don't
And men lie about pops, apparently. :usure:

Its his fault for being wack, though. And being a huge mark for his own kayfabe success and trying to use it in every feud. And cheapening his own charitable efforts by using them to try to garner goodwill from fans for himself, like a Jay-z verse from Blueprint 2.

Randy Orton put over Mark Henry in a very similar fashion a couple years back. Not Brock Lesnar. Mark Henry. Twice.