whatever happened to that nat love movie he was gonna do
rather see a show on him and other black cowboys:stopitslime:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Hold up... is the show going to have "cool" undertones where we start saying shyt like "Yo...that was hot!"

Or is it going to be our version of a much needed 80's crack epidemic Schindler's list which shows the unapologetic genocide of our communities?

I don't want to see any cool action figure like characters a la Omar from the wire.

I want the mini series to be uncomfortable to watch.

The Corner was better than The Wire in that aspect

Gary :wow::to: :sadcam:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not saying it won't be interesting ........ but cotdamn ..... its like this is the thrust of the modern African American identity .... like nothing else matters ... music, sports, slavery, and contraband ... the African American experience :snoop:

Where is the Madame C.J. Walker series...that would be crazy dope (damh) ... first black female millionaire (maybe first black overall) ........
Where is the George Washington Carver movie, negro making 100s of products out of cotdamn peanuts.... and all the strife he more than likely went through ...
Where is the black guy that went to the North Pole movie way back when
Etc .....

:ehh:You make a good point. I think the new generation though needs to be informed on the crack era though and the real reason why it flooded the ghettos. If you've seen movies like Panther then you already know the story, but this series will be a good refresher for the younger generation to know the truth. And John Singleton can do no wrong when it comes to portraying the hood.

:ehh:both of you dudes are right, the youth need to be educated on the good and the bad

Daps
Reppin
St louis
singleton has always had integrity and a message
in his films so i'm gonna ride with it.
wat6rr.jpg