Am I overreacting?

• Total voters

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:huhldup:

Well, at the very least he's got his dad beat. He only played 31 games before he bounced out of the league. :francis:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Have you seen his free throw ? I think he shoots it with the ball way over to the right of his body.

He had a baby just before his rookie season and spent time child sitting instead of focusing on his development..dude is just so unprepared. Stylistically in college he was playing bully ball and starting off from the low block and no one got time to let you try take that long to get a shot off. He's like a smaller Stanley Johnson and I'm done with him

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Hey he made it to the NBA and that's a dream fulfilled
There's absolutely no chance he makes a roster next year though
I know he was a lottery pick but the Wizards can't waste a roster spot, he is CLEARLY the worst player in the league by miles.
There's not anything to even hold onto either, he's kind of undersized, not eye poppingly fast or athletic, not a plus defender, etc
He doesn't excel at a single level of NBA basketball

Maybe a career G Leaguer or can get some burn in China

Also, it's crazy this was created based on damn SL footage. He was an immediate no hope bust before he even took a shot in a regular season game :dead:

He will be able to go overseas make a decent living and turn into Prime Russell Westbrook, washed up Hassan Whiteside Turned into Wilt Chamberlain in Puerto Rico.