Johnny fukking football Manziel documentary NETFLIX out now

Daps
he's lying about the wealth, his family does have money they own the oil palace in tyler, there all crooks and scammers though

Yup. His peoples came from Lebanon wayyy back. They're not Bezos rich or anything but the family probably sitting on $50M or something.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
I used to listen ESPN radio during the time he was in college. Scott Van Pelt and Russcillo used to act like groupies behind that dude :scust:
drake-johnny-manziel-shirt.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Still, he's a dumbass who single handily ruined his NFL career with an idiot father.

Talk about giving it all up for nothing. Dude literally threw his career away to party. It’s disgusting

Breh never had no NFL career either way. This is the guy who had to leave Oregon because he was never gonna pass up Mariota on the depth chart. He lucked into a QB-friendly system that fit his style at A&M but he was gonna get handled in the league.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Johnny Football might be a top 3 nickname of all time and he ruined it with his bullshyt :beli:

That name is up there with Magic Johnson and the Ice Man George Gervin

I hope you're trolling. I hated that nickname from the second I heard it. Somehow both generic and presumptuous as fukk, sounds like some shyt recylced from the 1950s.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Say what you want about Johnny but dude was a damn baller on the field in high school and college. I knew some of the crazy crap with him but damn dude was ballering while being hung over as a damn QB.
:wow:

I never thought dude would be good in NFL because of his immature behavior and personality but dude was drug and alcoholic addict.

And Kliff Kingsbury is a scumbag. That bytch get to fail forward.
:pacspit: