Johnny fukking football Manziel documentary NETFLIX out now

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Oh stfu Leaf. I usually don’t do this but it ain’t mental health with this dude. Sun don’t shine if son don’t shine moment and he can’t handle being the center of attention.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
It did sound like some Happy Days, Mayberry, Pleasantville, Soda Pop, 1950s shyt :pachaha:

Not to mention it's just lazy as fukk. "Hey, let's take his first name and combine it with the sport he plays! :leon:"

What's next? Jose Baseball? Conner Hockey? Gary Basketball?

Magic Johnson = creative. Ice Man Gervin = creative.

"Johnny Football" was whack as fukk.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The only disappointment is that we didn’t get more college fukkery outta dude. I woulda loved to see JFF and Kenny Trill going crazy in 2014 together :ohlawd:

Dude was pretty much a dikkhead 80s coked out rockstar playing CFB. Maybe I just value fukkery but I don’t see how that doesn’t warrant a documentary, even with how short his 15 secs were :deadmanny::manny:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Not to mention it's just lazy as fukk. "Hey, let's take his first name and combine it with the sport he plays! :leon:"

What's next? Jose Baseball? Conner Hockey? Gary Basketball?

Magic Johnson = creative. Ice Man Gervin = creative.

"Johnny Football" was whack as fukk.
It’s very John from Ronkonkoma-ish.

It only works with Donnie baseball :heh:

Barbados Slim

All Star
Daps
I think the best part of the finesse was the pro day. Had full pads, tackle bags and a breh with a broom for the pass rush to show his "commitment" to the process!

:troll:

ghows-GA-f0c71051-de32-4bf6-8083-3d6bf458477e-b6ae9481.jpeg

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
What I didn't fck with was it by passed the fact that the team did have NFL talent heading into 2012, it wasn't just about Manziel a HoF receiver in Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, and a solid enough RB core in Michaels and Williams. It was lightning in a bottle but there was enough talent there to make it happen. Doesn't look like he misses playing football, and doesn't look like he ever took any of it serious.