Joining a frat

Balla

Superstar
Daps
They let you hang with them before you pledge?

Do your research on the organizations on your campus first. Attend their events and get to see who is about business and who is with the bullshyt. the gay hazing is exaggerated...only cac frats and kappas do that shyt:lolbron:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
They let you hang with them before you pledge?

I don't know about hang, but they have events to gain interests. After you attend a few events you get comfortable with them and yea, they will probably personally invite you in hope you join their organization.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Find some clubs and organizations you're interested in that can help you socially and professionally

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I just want to be able to have people in cool with and do things with like party n shyt. And fukk bytches if course.

Do it because you want to be a part of it, not because it’s the golden ticket to a social life, find clubs you want to be a part of first, then if the desire is still there join one

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
Most Colleges and Universities have over a 100 organizations you could be able to join. Shoot the beginning of the Fall semester I bet the school you go to will have a Student Life Fair showcasing all the organizations.

Pledge a Fraternity if that's something you want to do and not just because you want to make friends.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
How did you make friends with them as an unknown? Most people I see are very standoffish and look like they don't want to meet anyone.
Find some clubs and organizations you're interested in that can help you socially and professionally

^I did this honestly. Once you meet someone and y'all start to hang out it just snowballs. I also had roommates that introduced me to people and they saw that I was cool with them so I must not be too bad myself.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Basically someone I know told me if I don't join a frat I'll be unknown and won't have friends or bytches.

Most Colleges and Universities have over a 100 organizations you could be able to join. Shoot the beginning of the Fall semester I bet the school you go to will have a Student Life Fair showcasing all the organizations.

Pledge a Fraternity if that's something you want to do and not just because you want to make friends.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Member of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. here.

Crossed as a freshman. I owe ALOT to the frat. You get what you put in though. I contributed a lot, but the frat is the reason why I graduated and why I got the exact job I wanted after graduating. I can’t even begin to name everything I’ve gotten out of the lifelong connections I was able to make and the things I’ve learned from the frat. It is what you make it though.

Joining was one of the best decisions I ever made in my life.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
It's great for networking/connections once you're in the working world.

I never pledged myself, but I see the benefits reaped by those that did.

Just like being a mason.

Organized, legal gang.

They take care of their own.
If you don't believe in God or yourself a fraternity is the perfect place for you. Most prominent black people in America owe their upward mobility due to their fraternal devotion.

If you want to naturally attract people, get GREAT at something. That's how LIFE goes. Your gift will make room for you everywhere you go