Joining a frat

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
And honestly bruh, if you were really about the social scene you would end up in the same circles,parties and banging the same girls ANYWAY without joining. I had friends in high shools that would go to frat parties all the time.

The fact that you don't know any of these people tells me you don't need to join because thats not your crowd. Find your crowd in your WORK.

Join clubs based around your craft and passions, so you are linking up with likeminded people who will actually do PRODUCTIVE shyt together and youre not paying them DUES or pledgeing lifelong loyalty

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
a frat exist to set up your adult network. a lot of them are homo erotic but maybe not gay. wasnt for me but could work out if you down

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I went to a small school so the frat culture here was type lame. I also don't have the personality to be in a frat.

With that being said - if I did have the personality and the culture was cool, I'd join in a heartbeat. From what I've heard - access to parties, a network for post graduation and people to meet in general, the hoes n all lat. At my school the frats volunteered and shyt so I'll just assume frats do charity. What's not to like? Or like others said, join the clubs and stay active with them on the social scene.

Enjoy college man - it is possible to hit the gym and take care of your health while staying active and social and still getting good grades. Will take some discipline but it is very possible.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
If you don't believe in God or yourself a fraternity is the perfect place for you. Most prominent black people in America owe their upward mobility due to their fraternal devotion.

If you want to naturally attract people, get GREAT at something. That's how LIFE goes. Your gift will make room for you everywhere you go

:yeshrug: Ok, breh..