Jon 'Bones' Jones going to rehab for Cocaine

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I know a dude that trained with him and went out with those dudes a couple days and said he parties like no other. Which shouldn't be surprising. he got so much paper so young. This guy did an anti drinking and driving commercial and got a DUI right after. This shouldn't surprise anyone.

I'm honestly not that bothered by it. If he wasn't high during the fight, I don't think it matters, and even then. I don't think it would've impacted the fight.

If he truly feels he has a problem and isn't just doing it for the PR, then as someone who has had some issues with a few vices myself, I wish him the best on cleaning up.
Probably doing it for his sponsors.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The real problem is if they find coke residuals in his post fight piss/blood test. Thats when well know if he really fukked up.

As it is, its not that big of a deal since it was an out of comp test. Still, Ive been reading that its kind of an open secret that Bones has been doing coke for at least two years. Seems like if youre doing it for that long, it might be more than recreational at this point, but who knows. He hasnt lost yet so it doesnt seem like his coke use has been detrimental to his matches, but Im hoping he gets off the stuff now that he got caught for the sake of his family and legacy.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:manny: We've all got our vices.

You ain't lying either. I've been drinking like a fish lately and questioning myself the next day like do I have a problem? I avoided a physical a month ago cuz I was kind of leary about them doing blood work and a urine sample and then telling me results on my liver functions. I guess I'm in a state of conscious denial if that's even possible. To be honest Im more irritated that my deductible is higher because of the missed physical than I am of my liver.

That's why I try not to judge.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought all those rumors of Jones using were just from haters trying to hurt his image :ohhh:

Sir Jebbi

All Star
Daps
method=get&s=ronda-rousey-jon-jones.jpg

:troll:

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Ronda looking kinda thick:whew:

This shyt threw me for a loop bigtime. Truth be told, all will be well when/if he beats gus or Aj. Supposedly the commisions are discussing the protocol of out of competition drug tests BIG time as a result of this. They fukk around and make some changes as a result

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The real problem is if they find coke residuals in his post fight piss/blood test. Thats when well know if he really fukked up.

As it is, its not that big of a deal since it was an out of comp test. Still, Ive been reading that its kind of an open secret that Bones has been doing coke for at least two years. Seems like if youre doing it for that long, it might be more than recreational at this point, but who knows. He hasnt lost yet so it doesnt seem like his coke use has been detrimental to his matches, but Im hoping he gets off the stuff now that he got caught for the sake of his family and legacy.
Just as long as he wasn't coked up during his fight with DC (and I hope he wasn't), I don't see a problem.