Jon 'Bones' Jones going to rehab for Cocaine

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Means Jon wasn't likely on any PEDs.....for test levels they allow a ratio up to 4:1 I think...but yeah it is low
It means Jones is so much a abuser of roids his body doesnt produce normal testosterone levels, those are the levels of 70-80 yer old men, he most likely was coming fresh of a cycle.....:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It means Jones is so much a abuser of roids his body doesnt produce normal testosterone levels, those are the levels of 70-80 yer old men, he most likely was coming fresh of a cycle.....:wow:

that could be a possibility, and he also could have used masking agents that's why his is so low, a guy his age and in his physical prime shouldn't be so low

but then again Chael Sonnen's T/E was 16:9

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that could be a possibility, and he also could have used masking agents that's why his is so low, a guy his age and in his physical prime shouldn't be so low

but then again Chael Sonnen's T/E was 16:9

he didnt even bother hiding that sh!t

that arrogance

:win:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in all fairness, jon jones might just be a coke head with low testerone lol

All these people are full of shyt and in bed with each other. All these fukking dudes take shyt and they're not dumb as fukk--they know it. His dumb ass got caught because there's so much heat on him now. Its pretty obvious he was coming off/in between cycles because his natural production was low as fukk.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I'm trying to find out. It's below the norm. I want to say it doesn't mean anything, but I'm not really sure.

There are several possibilities. When you rapidly cut weight and overtrain your test levels can deplete. As an MMA fighter, it's possible that can happen because of all the drastic weight changes you go through as a fighter and also the fact overtraining can wear you down.

Here's the thing though: if that happens, you're gonna be sluggish and feel like shyt. Jones is dominant and doesn't look at all like someone with low T. He wouldn't be as good as he is with if he truly had chronically low test.

The most likely explanation is Jones came off of a steroid cycle (so his test production would be very low). It's obvious as fukk considering the industry he's in.

It's really not a big deal since most of these dudes are taking shyt.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are several possibilities. When you rapidly cut weight and overtrain your test levels can deplete. As an MMA fighter, it's possible that can happen because of all the drastic weight changes you go through as a fighter and also the fact overtraining can wear you down.

Here's the thing though: if that happens, you're gonna be sluggish and feel like shyt. Jones is dominant and doesn't look at all like someone with low T. He wouldn't be as good as he is with if he truly had chronically low test.

The most likely explanation is Jones came off of a steroid cycle (so his test production would be very low). It's obvious as fukk considering the industry he's in.

:ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

You make some points but

T/e test doesnt undicate how much testerone you have its just a ratio between t and e

Even do i would test 1:1 jones could still have more testerone than me my ratio is just higher