St louis
Jon Oliver is killin shyt.
Glad he's back though.
UKVu0t8.gif

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
He should've never left.

I wish he'd get into politics. Literally the only upside to having a celebrity-first politician, they can come in and change shyt because they don't have the same ties normal politicians do. And the fact that he's meaningfully principled and already has money, I have a little more faith that he could create some tangible change.
He said he's thought about it, but I don't think he wants that stress.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I have hopes that Jon Stewart will return and continue to be a loud voice pointing out the hypocrisy and cruelty of Republican politics.

I fear that, like in the past when he was host, that he will be the only voice in mainstream media doing so.

if he gets the ratings (pretty sure he will) then you know tv execs will come in and try to copycat.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
He said he's thought about it, but I don't think he wants that stress.
And that's fair. I wouldn't want that level of scrutiny on me or my family. He could easily become a senator or congressman without much of a challenge. Maybe something where he picks 3 or 4 key initiatives, bang those out and then retire after 1-2 terms.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I'm nominating Jessica Burbank as a Daily Show correspondent. She already works as a correspondent with The Hill's "Rising", has the sense of humor required, tapped in with Gen Z/Social Media and imma just say it: That's a good looking white woman :ehh: