Jon Stewart returning to the Daily Show

Daps
He bout to straight up roast these politicians and down for it.

:lolbron:

a rich cac with zero skin in the game roasting other rich cacs with zero skin in the game.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Do y'all remember the Daily Show BEFORE Jon Stewart? It was basically a long version of SNL Weekend Report.

Stewart actually started this whole comedy news lane, where the host is actually serious and transcends the comedy and becomes actual news.

Others are carrying the torch. I like Colbert myself. But Stewart left a huge hole when he stepped off.

I feel like he can do some good.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Do y'all remember the Daily Show BEFORE Jon Stewart? It was basically a long version of SNL Weekend Report.

Stewart actually started this whole comedy news lane, where the host is actually serious and transcends the comedy and becomes actual news.

Others are carrying the torch. I like Colbert myself. But Stewart left a huge hole when he stepped off.

Agreed to all of this.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Colbert was less news and more satire which is what made him & Stewart such a great combo. The era of television was like the 96 bulls.